chapter 6

It's been hours since you waited for him in his room. In fact, out of boredom you already cleaned his room. You sorted out his guns and knives, there are also dry blood stains on the floor that you worked hard cleaning up.

Someone brought you lunch during the afternoon, maybe on Mikey's order. After eating you just continue cleaning up his room until it is all tidy and clean.

You smiled, feeling satisfied as you see Mikey's room almost sparkle out of its cleanliness. But the things you saw while cleaning didn't make you happy. There are countless lingeries all over the room. Bra and panties scattered like someone left it there. Like seriously? Did they leave his room in a flash that they forgot them?

Even his closet has women's clothes, but if he did have them why didn't he make you wear one? He made you wear his clothes instead.

You just shrugged the idea not wanting to jump into conclusions.

After cleaning his room you decided to take a bath because you already stink because of sweat and the smell of dried blood on you. Mikey's like a kid not wanting to clean his room.

You entered the bathroom and scrubbed yourself under the shower. You used Mikey's body wash so you now smelled like him and you like it a lot.

After cleaning yourself under the shower you dipped yourself in the bathtub. You closed your eyes as you let yourself relax.

It feels much better here than at home. I'm glad that I ran away. You thought to yourself and imagined Mikey's face that made you smile.

Yeah you made the right decision... That's what you thought but slowly things will unfold that will make it hard for you.

Out of tiredness you drifted to sleep only to be woken up by the loud bang of the bathroom door being opened roughly.

Your sleepy eyes met Mikey's agitated one. When he saw you he suddenly looked relieved. "Mikey..." You muttered and stood up and you approached him.

He suddenly hugged you, not minding if your body is wet. His action almost made you smile not until you smelled an unfamiliar scent on him. It is a strong scent of a woman.

You pulled away from the hug and examined his disheveled look. He still looks the same as the way you both parted a while ago. He's still on his black shirt and pants but there is a lipstick stain on his neck.

You felt a sting in your heart but you smiled at him. "I'll just dry myself and wear something. Clean yourself, you smell like a woman." You said before going out of the bathroom and you bit your lower lip suppressing the pain your heart is feeling.

Looks like I am slowly being broken by him first, isn't this game more interesting? You thought as you stared at yourself in the mirror feeling insecure.

Maybe Mikey prefers a woman who always looks after themselves? I've been locked up here—not literally—but you're not allowed to leave. So you just looked natural, no make up, only showing him your bare face. You don't even wear fancy nor sexy clothes because you don't have one.

Then an idea entered your mind so you ramaged Mikey's closet and found a revealing red short and tight lace dress. You wore it because it is somehow your size. It suits you perfectly hugging every curve. Flaunting your voluptuous breast and hugging your sexy waist. It is even tight on your ass that it is sliding up.

You are about to check yourself out in the mirror but Mikey suddenly got out of the bathroom only wearing a piece of towel on his waist.

He looks really sexy...You thought. His chest that has muscles and even his flat muscular tummy that has abs. The water on his hair cascading down his face and body making you bite your lower lip. Sano Manjiro is really tempting, the way he is always enticing for you feels like it can drive you mad.

On the other hand Mikey stared at you with an unreadable expression. "Why are you wearing that?" He frowned.

You were shocked at his reaction because he seems not happy. "Why? It's not supposed to be mine?" You asked bitterly.

"Yeah" he answered before going through his closet.

His answer hurt you. "Are you getting tired of me, Mikey?" You asked as your eyes watered. "We had a deal, are you not gonna do it anymore?"

He stared at you like you said something ridiculous. "What the fuck are you saying?"

"Are you tired of me?! You came home smelling like another woman with a lipstick stain on your neck! You even treasure this dress, why does it belong to an important bitch?" You exclaimed.

"It doesn't suit you because you're not just some bitch. You're my li'l slut, and mine alone. Those dresses are already used, you don't fit other's clothing. And I killed her." He explained calmly.

"What?" You asked not understanding everything that he said.

"Those are some bitch's clothes and not yours. You're not just a bitch but my bitch so don't compare yourself to others. And I killed the woman who suddenly touched and clung on me." He said as he approached you. Closing your distance where your faces were only inches away.

Mikey caressed your cheeks and stared at your eyes where tears were falling. "Don't be so insecure, you're beautiful and mostly when you are like this. Pathetic and just my obedient li'l slut." He smiled at your painful expression and wiped the tears falling from your eyes.

"If you wanna break me, don't easily break yourself, y/n. You still have a long way to go." He whispered and stared at your eyes.

This man really has a different effect on you. At first it was just admiration but now it's getting deeper. You bit your lower lip anticipating how painful it would be to lose him. It's something to look forward to. Breaking something you treasure will always be the blissful pain you are dying to experience.

You clung on his neck and locked your lips on him. You kissed him thoroughly and he returned it passionately. He slid his tongue inside your mouth like he wanted to taste every part of your mouth.

Your tongue intertwined with each other, you even sucked and bit his lips teasingly that made him go wild. His hands groped on your ass and he lifted you up on his waist.

You pulled away from the kiss and stared into his eyes. "Mark me Mikey, engrave your name on me. Make it a scar that will never vanish." You said seriously that made his eyes glint dangerously.

You saw his hand reach for a knife and he threw you on his bed. He stood on the side of the bed while holding the knife. "Sure but as the knife digs on your skin, as my name slowly engraves on your back you'll be mine your whole life. Only me can kill you nor let you live. You're my slave and possession now, y/n."