chapter 19 (END)

You woke up feeling sore all over your body, you can barely remember how Mikey let you sleep. All you can remember is the pain and pleasure he made you feel.

You glanced at the space beside you and felt really happy seeing Mikey lying beside you. He's sleeping so soundly and like a baby. Your lips formed a smile, "Your sleeping face is like Aia's. It's adorable." You whispered.

And because of that thought you immediately snapped from your fantasy. There is always a possibility that Mikey will kill you because of what you did but you haven't said goodbye to Aia yet and you can't leave it at that.

So you immediately stood up, you felt your legs wobble and shake while just standing up. You felt your ass and pussy sting that made you cuss. "It's so painful, damn it." You murmured in a low voice so Mikey won't wake up.

You picked up Mikey's shirt and wore it. This brings back memories. You thought with a smile before carefully slipping out of the room silently while limping.

You were about to walk away from the room as you successfully exited but a familiar voice called your name. "Y/n. Are you running away again?" You flinched as you looked at him.

"Didn't you know that brother almost died when you ran away?" Rindou coldly said, you held the hem of your shirt remembering how Ran helped you. Because of him you gave birth to Aia really well.

"I'm sorry... But I have to go. I need to see Aia." You said pleading, you wanna see your baby even for the last time.

Rindou's brow furrowed, how come there's someone connected to her that they don't know? They've been investigating her for the past three years and they all know the person who made contact with her so who the hell is Aia?

"Aia? I don't think I know anyone with that name that knows you." He said so you bit your lower lip.

"She's a kid, she's my kid." You replied.

Rindou was shocked, "Yours and Hanma's?" He asked shocked, you just nodded to avoid confusion. He sighed, you thought he won't let you go but he handed something to you. It's a paper bag with clothes and shoes in it.

"There's no CCTV in the elevator so wear it there. Blend in the crowd, I'll be fucked up if you get caught." He said and you smiled at him. "Thank you. You two have been a really good help to me and Aia." He looks confused but you didn't give him time to ask.

You immediately ran towards the elevator and did what he said so you escaped the building safely.

On the other hand, Mikey is sleeping soundly but immediately wakes up when he feels you're not by his side anymore. It's the first time in a while since he slept like this again and he knew it was because you're by his side.

He sat on bed as he grit his teeth. It was his mistake for letting you loose. He should have tied you even in your sleep or maybe killing you will be the best thing so you will not be able to hurt him anymore.

He messed his hair like he's going crazy from thinking. "Of course she'll leave and run to her husband again. It's unbelievable how that woman is playing tricks on me." He murmured and decided to hunt her down. This time with the intention of killing her.

『••✎••』

A day later, Mikey appeared at your house with bonten executives. He barged inside but you're on guard as you already know this will happen. You faced him bravely.

"Hi Mikey, why did you come running after me? Have you missed me?" You asked him to avoid your fear but he didn't answer and pointed his gun at you.

He removed the safety and his finger is on the trigger. You just smiled at him and walked towards his direction. You're already ready for this.