chapter 9

"Why are the two of you here?" You asked the Haitani brothers with a frown on your face, these two are just annoying for some reasons. They are too flirty with you and what if Mikey kicks you out because of them? You surely swear to hunt them down if that ever happened

"We're just here to pick you up, y/n-chan." Ran said and reached for your hair as he kissed it. You slapped his hand and looked at his broken left arm that is on a sling.

"Is that broken arm not enough for you, Haitani Ran?" You asked him with a serious expression and he just laughed at you. He really finds you entertaining and you feel insulted about it, he's looking at you like you're a passing fancy who existed to entertain him.

"You're really amusing, I just can't help it." He said while chuckling ruining your mood even more. You just turned to Rindou because he's much better than his flirty brother. Ran chases fun and you're the object of his fun right now.

"Where are we going, Rindou?" You asked him. While you fix yourself in front of the mirror combing your hair with your fingers as you speak.

"Somewhere. Boss' order, y/n" He answered–like the phrase boss' order always answers your question–as he guided you out. You just glanced at him. See? He's much better than that noisy and narcissist Ran.

You and Rindou walked side by side leaving Ran at your back. You and Rindou were slightly chatting when he caught up to the both of you.

"You're so mean to me, y/n-chan" he said and you can already imagine Ran's pouting face.

"Ran, will you please shut up and not ruin my mood anymore? You're not my type so fuck off, okay? Mikey should have let Kaku-chan escort me to that somewhere, tch." You clicked your tongue on Ran as you walked faster.

Ran stubbornly catched up to you and you just walked straight but he suddenly talked. "Downstairs, y/n." He said embarrassing you. You felt your cheeks heated up from embarrassment but you just went silent.

You walked downstairs ignoring him more. "Wait y/n! I'm just gonna talk. I'll behave now. You call Kakucho, kaku-chan while you're so cold to me. You're even nice to Rindou, why just me?" He whined like a kid.

Rindou patted his brother's shoulder. "I pity you brother. It just proves that you're much worse than me." He teased Ran as he caught up to you and guided you to the right way.

Ran is whining the whole time as Rindou guides you. The three of you reached 'somewhere' in that kind of set up. But before Rindou opened the door Ran shut up, maybe afraid that Mikey might kick him again. Acting almighty but scared of Mikey's kick tch.

Rindou opened the door and you saw the bonten executives there. They are complete, including their number one and two, kaku-chan isn't there. You also figured out that somewhere is the place where Mikey locked you up before.

You walked towards Mikey's direction who's sitting and you smiled at him. "Hi, Mikey!" You said with a smile on your face.

He didn't reply but he put your long hair on your side exposing your back revealing his carved name on your back making everyone in the room gasp.

Mikey wrapped his arms around your lower back. "Look at the back." He whispered and you saw a tied up man with a gag on his mouth. Your brows furrowed as you recognized your mafia father is that man.

You immediately looked at Mikey with a frightened look. "W-why is he here?" You asked shocked. The man who hurt and used you is here. He's the reason why you ran away but Mikey brought him here. For what reason? Does he plan or torment you? Questions flooded your thoughts out of shock.