chapter 4

Cold wind blew in the room because of an open window making your body shiver. You sighed and stared at the ceiling. Your whole body hurts like hell. It feels like someone beat you up, he was rough like that and his spanks still stings.

Your pussy is sore, even if he just fucked you once he did it too rough! Your ass is stinging because of his spanks. Your neck and legs are throbbing because of the wounds. Your wrists hurt because of how tight he grip and tied it.

That damned Mikey! If he's gonna give me an after care he should have done it all the way! With sweet talks included, of course. You protested in your mind.

The door in Mikey's room suddenly opened, you turned your gaze on it and stared at the two men who entered the room. You eyed them boredly not feeling embarassed eventhough you're naked and look like a fucking mess.

One of the men approached you, Rindou Haitani. He stared at you and you just stared back at him. "Brother it's alive. I thought it's dead because the boss told us to clean up." He said as he stared at you.

You frowned at his use of terms. He seriously referred to you as 'it' does he see you as a mere thing?

What Rindou said seemed to have intrigued Ran. He also approached you and tapped your cheeks. "Are you actually alive?"

You frowned, what kind of question is that? "You're probably hallucinating, I'm a goddamn ghost and you're just high on drugs." You slapped his hands. "And if you're here to clean me up, I can manage. I don't need jerks to handle me." You rudely replied.

You got shocked when Ran suddenly gripped your chin. He smiled at you but the strength of his grip is saying that he's mad. "You're quite feisty, boss' bitch, tell me your name."

Your whole body is aching enough and he added to the pain making you more irritated. "Just call me Mikey's bitch, I don't mind."

Ran's smile widened as his grip on your chin tightened. "That's not a request but a command—"

Rindou suddenly held his brother's wrist and he stared at you like he knew you. "Wait... You're y/n, right?"

Your brows furrowed, he knows me? , and Ran released your chin as he glanced at his brother. "You know her?" He asked. Confusion filled the room while Rindou looked at you.

"We've met her before when we were negotiating with a mafia family. She's one of the female offers that they are giving us but you refused because you said she looked useless." Rindou replied.

"Seriously? I rejected her?" Ran exclaimed as he stared at you. "This beauty? I rejected this? And how the hell did you remember Rindou?" He continued.

Rindou also stared at you. "She looks gloomy before, her clothes are baggy and she looks really messy. But her eyes are different, it's lifeless and looks twisted like she is planning something in her head despite her calm demeanour so I remembered her."

You frowned, do they see you as a show or something?

Ran looked more intrigued and he stared into your eyes. You frowned, I bet this pretty boy would look prettier when wounded and on the verge of dying. How dare he stare at me with those filthy eyes of his? He's not even Mikey! you thought.

"You're right, brother! I think she just thought of torturing me!" Ran happily exclaimed.

You averted your gaze and murmured, "Intuitive bastard."

Ran suddenly held your hand making you slightly disgusted, yeah he's handsome but still not Mikey.

"Hey, y/n mind being our bitch? We'll treat you better, right Rindou?" He asked rindou without sparing him a glance.

The latter shrugged, "Yeah, besides the way she stares is amusing."

"Hear that y/n? Come on, two is better than one." Ran encouraged you.

"I decline. Mikey is more than enough. Him alone can reduce me to this state so no, thank you." You said slightly disgusted. Your words were true, your body feels like you got gang fucked. The invincible Mikey has the strength of a gang even in bed.

"Come on, I know how to handle girls better." Ran said as his hand caressed your neck touching the bite mark Mikey made. You flinched and you glared at him.

"Don't touch me." You firmly said. This man should be thankful, you're out of energy. If you're not you will flip him over and break his damned back bone.

Rindou suddenly sat on the other side of the bed and his hands caressed your hair. "Won't you reconsider, hmm?" He said softly like he's alluring you.

Seriously, these damned brothers. "Both of you sto—"

"What the fuck are you doing?"

The three of you flinched when you heard Mikey's cold voice. The Haitani brothers suddenly retrieved their hands that were touching and looked at their boss.

"Just treating her boss." Ran answered calmly like he never proposed that you become their bitch. This pretentious fucker.

Your eyes widened in shock when Mikey's legs suddenly flew towards Ran's direction but because of his fast reflexes he was able to block it but it was not enough to stop Mikey's kick. Ran stumbled and you heard a crack. Oh my god! I think I just heard a bone crack!

"Rindou, take your brother out with you." Mikey commanded and Rindou immediately obeyed.

You flinched as Mikey looked at your direction and he approached you. He raised his hands and you closed your eyes expecting a slap but instead he caressed your cheeks.

"Don't tell me you wanna be that Haitani brothers' bitch too, y/n?" He spoke.

You opened your eyes and you stared at him. "I'm only yours, Mikey." You seriously replied. I'll still break you, there's no way I'll leave without doing that. My broken and messed up, Sano Manjiro. You thought.

"I see." He said and stood up. He got some gauze and alcohol in his drawer. He started cleaning your wounds and you stared at him intently.

Mikey suddenly covered your eyes. "Close it and rest. Don't stare at me."

You obeyed him but you chuckled mentally, Sometimes he's like a child, he doesn't even look like a notorious criminal.

Your whole body relaxed as you felt him gently tend on your wounds. You slowly drifted to sleep but you still felt that he kissed your forehead.

"Don't you dare betray me y/n. I'll fucking kill you if you do. Make sure that you're only mine." He whispered as he thought that you're already asleep.