chapter 7

Warning: the following content would include knife play, blood fetish, sadism and masochism. reader's discretion is advised.

Mikey harshly tore the dress that you're wearing

Mikey harshly tore the dress that you're wearing. The tearing sounds were echoing throughout the room and you can't even explain why his roughness always pleased you. He pulled the torn dress off you and he threw it on the floor. "My shirts look better on you, y/n." He remarked before planting soft kisses on your back.

"M-Mikey..." You mumbled as he kissed your back adoring it, your back is naturally sensitive so every kiss against your skin would always make you flinch and he loves it. The way your body shivers and craves for his touch, you are undeniably a slut that is a sucker for him.

You felt his hard shaft pressed on your ass making you flinch. "Lift your ass, li'l slut." He ordered and you immediately arch your back lifting your ass in a perfect curve. Mikey pushed your face down to the mattress while he gripped your neck and slightly tilted it, you are looking at him from your side, the water droplets are still dripping on his body, cascading and enticingly dripping down.

He suddenly spanked your ass lightly making you whimper, then without any warning Mikey inserted his hard shaft inside you making you grip on the sheets tightly. It was sudden and rough yet pleasurable, you like it this way and he knows that.

He grabbed and pulled your hair into his direction and he leaned in to kiss you torridly. His tongue explored your mouth and you kissed him back giving the same intensity. Your tongues intertwine as your lips lap and nip against each other, pouring the raw lust and desire you feel for each other.

When Mikey pulled away, you felt the cold knife on your back. "Take a deep breath." He ordered. Your heart beats erratically as you anticipate the pain he would inflict.

You obeyed him, after taking a deep breath the blade buried on your skin making you scream. "Ahh! I-it hurts!"

You felt Mikey kiss your shoulder, everytime he moved, his shaft inside you moved too so you felt pleasure along with the pain. "You are the one who wants this y/n, I'm just moving according to your whims. Do you want me to stop?" He said mocking you.

You closed your eyes, he's right I want this. I want Mikey's mark to be permanent. I'm his forever and he is also mine. You crazily thought.

"Continue please. Engrave your name on my skin." You said with determination.

Mikey suddenly kissed the top of your head and caressed your waist. "Yeah, that's my good girl." He affectionately said before continuing on carving his name on your back. "You love pain, my li'l slut."

You bite the sheets as you grip on it tightly while Mikey is continuously moving the knife on your back, carving his name on it. Every dig of the blade on your skin is painful yet the tingling sensation is creeping down to your cunt making your pussy throb around Mikey's cock.