chapter 3

"O-one!" You trembled as you started counting while Mikey spanked your ass harder than he did before. It was painful but that made it pleasurable. Mikey's spank was harder than the spanks that you felt before and that is the reason why you like it better.

"Ah! T-two.." You continued counting as he spanked your ass harder. He suddenly gripped your ass cheeks digging his nails on it. "Don't stutter, count properly or I'll start at one again. I'll reward you if you make it until ten y/n" He said before spanking you again.

You closed your eyes shut and bit your lower lip hard. Your ass hurt but you wanted his reward so you opened your mouth, "Three" you muttered as you forced yourself to speak.

"Now louder." He spanked you two times, consecutively.

"Four! Five!" You shouted, feeling the sting on your ass. It hurts and it feels really hot but his every caress in between those spanks is turning you on. You feel your pussy getting wet as your breathing becomes more ragged, you're loving every spanking and his commands. Your body is obeying him willingly.

You felt Mikey leaned on your back and licked your sensitive back line. "A-Ahh... Mikey.." You softly moaned. The tension left your body then suddenly Mikey spanked you again.

"Hmm! Six!" You unconsciously lifted your ass as Mikey caressed it and he continued to lick your back. His palm was warm and despite being punished, you're feeling good.

"Continue, li'l slut, you're almost there" He said half mocking, half encouraging you.

Every spank, you forced yourself to count. Only four more spank but your body felt really hot already. Just Mikey spanking your ass makes you feel like you're cumming.

Until you're down to the last spank–the tenth one–your ass is stinging, and almost being numb. Mikey's spanks are no joke. They are painful but his caress makes it better. You do not know what to feel as your tears stream down your face.

Mikey kissed your back. "Last one, baby." He said before spanking you harder than the previous ones making you shiver, your whole body flinched as you felt yourself slightly come.

"Ten! O-ohh, god." Your lifted ass dropped on the bed and you felt Mikey sat on the bed. You were catching your breath and flinched when you moved your ass. His hands hurt better than any paddle, you thought.

Mikey lifted you on his bed and made you sit on his lap. His handsome face now staring at your messy one. Your eyes are almost swollen and there are still leftover tears on your eyes.

He kissed your cheeks and licked your tears, "Your crying messy face is really beautiful, y/n" his words got you relaxed. He is praising you making your heart feel fulfilled, you never knew that you were this shallow.

"Is this my reward?" You asked Mikey and he shook his head. He loosened the rope on your wrist. It hurts, yet he caressed it. You noticed that he's always rubbing the parts where you felt pain like he knows it.

"Get on all fours and stick out your ass." He commanded.

You immediately obeyed not wanting another set of spanks. You got on all fours on his bed while sexily sticking out your ass. "Good girl." He said praising you, making your cheeks heat up. You are wondering what he would do to you in this embarrassing position.

Mikey parted your legs and his hands gripped on your ass cheeks that are still hurting from the painful set of spanks. You felt his gaze on you from behind making you blush.

"M-Mikey stop staring..." You shyly said, you can feel his eyes boring on you. Mikey is looking at you with raw lust and desire that he can't contain when he starts seeing you cry.