Prolouge

I do not own Percy Jackson or Teen Wolf to get that out of the way.

A/N
Also no idea when chapter 1 will release Ik we just got finished with TRUST THE INSTINCT (cough cough fuck season 2 I hope you liked my changes to it) BUT I FUCKING LOVE SEASON 3 that is why I'm hyping this shit up! Cuz ya know fav seasons incoming. Granted with what I am setting up there will be differences ofc as the last two stories have shown. But hey you're not here to read Teen Wolf when you could just watch it- plus this has Percy Jackson and all in it! Let's enjoy one of the best seasons unfold with a Percy Jackson twist included.

Spoiler alert- Jackson is still apart of this story. I told y'all I had this plotted out till season 4 so I still have him for 3A and 4 in my mind- not sure about 3B yet. (Not death but like I can't give away a spoiler towards the end when we're at the beginning.) HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEAZE
BE ACTIVE AF I LOVE COMMENTS I LOVE INTERACTION IT MAKES THESE STORIES FEEL WORTH IT AND MAN I LOVE YOU LIKE 6 WHO COMMENT ON THESE STORIES AND REPLY TO MY MESSAGES ON MY PROFILE YALL ARE GOATS AND THIS FAST UPDATE IS FOR YALL CUZ YOU DESEVE IT. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND MUCH LOVE!

Hope you enjoy the prologue let's start this amazing journey shall we

Percy stood in the underworld next to Nico staring at the same river as they did years ago. Ripping off his shirt Percy let out a sigh as it lightly fell on the ashy shore.

"Are you sure about this Percy?" Nico asked concerned. "I mean... last time you had Annabeth to bring you back what happens if you don't have enough of an anchor for this?"

"It doesn't matter, if I keep bleeding out and getting heavily injured I'll burn through my mortality even quicker then I already am, this should slow it down enough... at least to get me to the Lunar Eclipse," Percy explained with a sigh. "The amount of swears I've made to this one river..... if it helped Luke keep Kronos from burning through his mortal skin it should help whatever godly power running through my veins keep going."

"I suppose you're right, but if Chaos herself said that you'd make it there is it worth the risk?" Nico countered to Percys point.

"There's like ten alpha werewolves that are going to becoming for me as there main target- I'm not risking getting bitten by one of them," Percy shot back. "If I had it my way we'd all bathe in this stupid river but not everyone can."

"Is this all about worrying about getting bitten or not trusting three months was enough to train everyone?" Nico asked shrugging. "I thought we did a good job as instructors!" Percy nodded in agreement as he gave Nico a smirk and slammed his hand on his shoulder.

"Lydia is really good at battle-planning but her ability to fight is up on the air.. not enough strength to parry a blow and the swords are almost as big as she is! But she's smart as can be, I just hope her banshee side can be used to aid us in a way.... Jackson's strength helps but he thrives with a spear over a sword makes sense because of lacrosse but with fighting werewolves he's going to need to be able to do more then be a support- it's not like we're fighting a Cyclopes.... Stiles..."

"I am super proud of Stiles," Nico stated with a smirk.
"Me too," Percy said smiling as he let out a chuckle. "I feel like he finds joy in disarming Jackson all the time. But he's smart, he doesn't have the best strength but he knows how to distract an enemy with his sarcastic ass... but he's a child of the big three he doesn't have to be the strongest to show he has power. I think you and I have proved that."

"He's starting to have your inner strength," Nico noted as his finger nudged Percys chest. "Is that a Son of the sea trait or just what you two have in common?"

"I just think he wants to be like me," Percy joked with a shrug.
"Is that so bad?" Nico asked.
"Yeah... Because after the Lunar eclipse he's going to start feeling the demigod pain... not just seeing people die he doesn't know- not the enemy dying- losing people he cares about... suffering through it. I don't know if he's ready for that-
Not after losing his mom at such a young age," Percy explained. "Plus as corny as it sounds I want him to be better."

"Says the first demigod to become so powerful he is becoming a literal god," Nico scoffed.
"Not willingly," Percy shot back quickly. A silence fell between the two of them for a moment before Percy took a step forwards.

"So is it permanent this time orrr are you going to lose it again?" Nico asked.
"I'll probably lose it once I explode off of my own power," Percy remarked with a shrug. "But it doesn't matter- I lost my favorite shirt because I had this and I still haven't forgiven myself.... on another remind me on the lunar eclipse not to wear my favorite shirt." 

"So chaos option seems the most likely?" Nico asked.
"Don't know, have no idea how that works really... I'll hear her out of course, especially since Annabeth asked me to. But if not I'll chill in demigod heaven till I see you all again."

"You know you still need to visit your mom," Nico pointed out. Percy winced and nodded knowing the phone calls and text truly weren't enough for his mother and Paul.

"When was she born?" Nico asked.
"A few months ago," Percy admitted staring down at his feet.
"And you still haven't gone to see your little sister?"
"I just... I don't want it to hurt more then it already does. Maybe that makes me a coward, maybe I'm praying I make it through this fight... and that even the creator was wrong but I'm afraid to go see them because I don't want it to feel like the last time... I don't want it to be the last time."

"That's not being a coward that's your humanity Percy," Nico informed him with a soft smile. "What's her name?"

"Estelle," Percy said with a small smile. "Bet shell go by Estey or something. My mothers never been good with full names."

"Hey Perseus is cool!" Nico countered.
"Percy just sounds better though!" Percy exclaimed. "Doesn't have the whole seus- ahh that sounded like Zeus and the first Perseus was a son of Zeus and I'm a son of Poseidon wow no wonder! I mind blew myself why did it take me eighteen years of my life to figure this all out! Oh my gods!"

"Dude... you're not the only one what in the hades did you just say!" Nico exclaimed his hands  thrown to his hair.

"RIGHT!" Percy exclaimed. "Zeus- Seus. Ze-us, Se-us... oh well maybe it's a different inflection on the U there... maybe I'm wrong... screw it it's a letter away I'm taking it as a win screw my full name!"

"Funny how the best demigod off all time isn't one of Zeus kids."
"Well Hercules, original Perseus who will now go by Perzeus, and original Jason had me one upped till you know I walked through literal hell!"

"You also sorta defeated a Titan, some Giants, and did what they did but better?" Nico added on.
"I also had Bob, I miss bob," Percy pointed out.
"Bob is dead," Nico reminded him.
"Well- he can reform!" Percy shot back.

"Okay okay, look you gonna jump in the River Styx or not or are you going to keep stalling?"

"Ah you caught me.. you have no idea how much this hurts," Percy exclaimed as he took another step forwards.

"Didn't you drink fire?" Nico countered.
"Fair point," Percy murmured before jumping into the River Styx, just like last time Nico watched him land face first.

After a few minutes Percy rose back from the river breathing heavy as he trudged a shore. Nico stared at him knowing his friend was now under a heavy toll to bear this curse once again. His emotions would be strong, especially his fatal flaw coming out stronger then ever. With them both knowing the true Ares child who betrayed camp half blood, and with Allison most likely coming back Nico wondered. What would Percy do to the traitors of demigods- and what would his mixed feelings of Love and betrayal do when he saw Allison Argent again.

Hope you enjoyed the prologue. It's short but gives some light hearted moments before we get into you know the pain.

A/N
Also for a season titled THIS MIGHT HURT only killing off Boyd and Erica/ the other alpha members I didn't think it hurt that much since Erica didn't get enough time to develop- and the lack of Boyd development in season 2 made his death bland.

I'm not saying ima kill off other people but I'm also not saying I'm not going to do that. But I think THIS MIGHT HURT may be revolving around Percys mindset for this season. It's what Peter Warned him in LOVE. BE AFRAID

If he has the same opportunity to kill those who killed your family you would take it... Will he? And who are the demigod traitors? Find out next on THIS MIGHT HURT