Chapter Thirteen: Earth Shaker

Percy breathed heavily as he stumbled down a lone alley way. Blood covered Riptide, splattered across his clothes and face as he weakly leaned leaned against a wall. He stared back at what was formerly a mall. Breathing heavily, his vision wavered as he fell against a wall.

"Percy we have to go!" Jason screamed rushing up to him and trying to support him. "Cops are on the way and no idea how far behind the Alphas are!"

"Did Nico get him!?" Percy asked aggressively and he pulled a vile of nectar out and quickly drank it.

"I-I don't know."
Percys eyes glanced down the alley way as he noticed pairs of red eyes coming his way.

"Oh great," Jason murmured as his eyes glowed electric blue and his spear seemed to be forming into a lighting bolt. Percys vision began to return as he clutched his sword strongly. Percy watched in shock as Nicos body was tossed to the ground in between them, Clarisse, Kali, and Frank standing in there way.

"You'll pay for what you did Percy!" Clarisse screamed angrily.

"Get Nico and get him out of here," Percy muttered.
"What you have a death wish? I know you have iron skin again but still man you've worn yourself down, you can't take them alone."

"I'm not fighting them," Percy breathed out heavily. "I'm going back in."

>>> some time before<<<

"I feel bad though," Stiles sighed shaking his head annoyed as the two brothers made there way through school and to the parking lot.

"For what," Percy asked.
"He doesn't know he's doing exactly what we want him to do," Stiles sighed as he saw Scott pulling away quickly on his bike out of the parking lot.

"Eh he'll get over it," Percy sighed. "Isaac's still gonna make sure he doesn't kill himself right?"

"Yeah- so what's the plan for what we're going to do again?"

"You and I are going to try to get Derek an open shot at Deucalion. So that means I have three hours to teach you how to evaporate like me- and remember I just need you to do it once. You do not use it until we're close. Okay?"

"Yeah, I'm so excited!" Stiles remarked. "Means I can finally do some cool stuff!"

"Cool stuff easily can kill you so be careful," Percy remarked with a smile as he patted his brothers back. "You got this."

And hour later  they were at the lake and stiles was breathing heavily before he threw up and fell to the ground. Percy scratched the back of his neck carefully before shrugging and walking over to his brother.

"I didn't throw up on my first time but hey!"

"I never want to do this again!" Stiles groaned. "I feel like my organs are all mixed together. Like my brain is my lungs and my heart is my brain!"

"Soak up champ," Percy muttered as he lightly shoved his brother over into the water before smiling and went to sit on a rock while Stiles recovered.

"See you're taking the brother role better this time," Grover said with a smile as he sat down next to Percy.
"I know why you're here you know," Percy said with a sigh as he stared his best friend in the eye. "Grover I'm not going to do it."

"Oh common Perce! You're the greatest hero that ever lived! I don't want to go through millions of years without you! I- wish I wasn't the new Pan, but I am. And Pan needs Percy Jackson."

"And Percy Jackson will always need his protector," Percy said with a smile as he wrapped his arm around Grover's shoulder and brought him in for a bro hug.