Chapter Eight: Therapy Fight

Hope you enjoy the chapter

The Alphas lunged towards Percy and Allison in unison. Percy maneuvered flawlessly his sword slapping Reyna in the face before spinning grabbing Allison by the back and kicking dirt into Chris's eyes. Without looking he sensed an attack from behind and barked deflected Clarisses spear, before pushing Allison away and sidestepping an arrow that hit Drew in the leg.

"You don't have to babysit me!" Allison snapped.

"Really?" Percy asked as he grabbed Clarisses spear with his hand slammed Riptide into her face before ripping the daughter of Ares spear from her grasp and flogging it towards Chris catching him mid jump towards Allison. The alpha tumbled to the ground and Percy regrouped knowing two were hurt and one was now unarmed. "You're out of your league get out of here!"

"I am not!" Allison snapped back as she threw a dagger that nearly sliced Percys nose in half that caught Clarisses neck sending the alpha hybrid to her knees holding her neck.

"She'll heal from that you know!" Percy remarked grabbing her once again as Chris had pulled the spear from him and nearly had stabbed Allison in the gut. Percy kicked the spear upwards before jumping, kicking the alpha in the jaw, landing extending his arm and sent Reyna flying into Clarisse.

"They all heal!" Allison exclaimed annoyed. "What are you trying to do piss them off?"

"Well they sorta pissed me off first! I'll be dead and still need therapy to cope!" Percy grunted as he sliced an arrow in half that was coming from Frank. "See that's what would've happened if I thought you would've actually shot me!"

"Why does everyone keep bringing that up!" Allison screamed in annoyance as she grabbed Drew's wrist and slashed the tendon in her shoulder causing one arm to fall limp before she flipped the shapeshifter over her shoulder and into a tree.

"Well because you SHOT ME OFF A CLIFF!" Percy remarked as he noticed Clarisse finally starting to shift. Good finally let's see what you actually got.

A roar from behind him chilled Percys bones as he realized Chris had shifted, the son of Poseidon spun on his heels to see Chris charging at him in a monstrous form. He wasn't a werewolf, but almost with the amount his neck hair had grown around him seemed like a were lion. Percy didn't even have enough time to roll his eyes in the annoyance of were this and were that. As Chris was charging towards him.

"To be fair you never told me the truth!" Allison shot back. As she took a hesitant step backwards from Clarisse whose fangs were starting to appear.
"That's not enough of a reason to kill me!" Percy snapped as he dodged a claw attack before sliding  down and slicking the back of the demihybrids knees.  The two rotated as they turned and made eye contact.

"I'm sorry okay!" Allison exclaimed emotionally.
"ARROW!" Percy exclaimed grabbing her by her shoulders and throwing the two of them to the ground.

"Will you two shut the fuck uppp!" Drew screamed annoyed as her arm popped back into place. The two demigods scrambled to there feet as Clarisse and Chris stood infront of them shifted while Drew and Reyna stood behind with weapons drawn. Frank was behind waiting patiently for an open shot.

"Were having a conversation here Drew!" Percy snapped and with a flick of his wrist she went flying back into Frank and the two tumbled backwards. "Its rude to interrupt!"

>>>

"You think this is going to work?" Scott asked hesitantly as the four of them stood out front of Beacon Hills High school awaiting the two raged up betas to come there way.

"It's going to work," Derek said confidently. "I'm not going to let my sister hurt anyone. I won't let her go through that." Scott sent a confused look towards Derek but didn't say anything this whole night had been confusing and chaotic and honestly he just wanted it to finally end.