Chapter Ten: Patterns (Part Two)

Hope you enjoy part 2 of Patterns :)

Percy and Stiles excited the office tiredly as the twins and Scott and Isaac were asked to enter. Percy knew the whole situation had everyone on edge and as he glanced down the hallway he saw Frank standing there wanting to be noticed.

"Stiles, head off to Deatons I'll meet you there," Percy murmured not waiting for a response. Stiles eyed down the hallway grabbing onto Percys arm. His brother froze and glanced backwards raising an eyebrow.

"There's deputy's all around the building," Stiles reminded him in a hushed voice. "Don't go make yourself a murder suspect."

"Noted," Percy replied with a small smile. "I'll be there soon." Stiles nodded as he turned around and headed towards the school exit. Percy took a breath as he turned around and saw Frank nodded down the hall and started to walk away. Percys hands balled up into fist and without realizing it he had riptide twirling through his fingers.

He moved swiftly down the halls only the sound of his heart and breaths escaping his lip entered his ear. He had no idea what he was going to do in this moment, Frank was simply offering himself on a player to Percy. The past didn't matter anymore, he wasn't the same they both knew that. The bite had shifted and clouded his mind, and now Percy needed to end it.

He saw Frank enter a classroom and Percy followed quickly behind. To see it empty and Frank sitting on a desk staring down at his hands.

"Percy I'm-," Frank started.
"Don't," Percy warned as he slammed the door behind him and uncapped Riptide. Frank stared at Percys sword and swallowed hard. The son of Mars put his hands up and nodded towards Percy.

"If you think what you did last weekend changes anything you're wrong," Percy informed Frank angrily. "Not that you didn't realize that already I assume."

"I'm sorry about Annabeth," Frank sighed out as he met Percys eyes. Tears flooded the son of Mars eyes as he let out a shaky breath and continued. "What happened that day wasn't.... wasn't was supposed to occur. And now we're trapped."

"You want me to feel sorry for you?" Percy asked with a scoff as it took everything within himself to not lunge forwards his eyes starting to glow Arctic blue. "Do you have any idea what I've been through? What I've had to do? Always more messes to clean up and now you come and fucking disturb my goddamn peace?"

"I don't expect forgiveness, I don't want you to be sorry for me. But I want you to be able to make sure you and your friends make it out of this alive... and if you agree to let me walk out of those doors alive I'll tell you."

"That depends on what you tell me." Percy snarled as he gripped Riptide tightly. "Two minutes Frank. I'll give you two minutes."

"Deucalion, and Charisse. If you kill both of them you will find yourself at an advantage. Drew was a skin walker pretty much, not great in a fight. None of our strength was lost... Deucalion located us in the same building as the Argents, and the twins well they can end up being your allies at some point... you need to attack quick and fast, Deucalion doesn't want to kill you he wants you all to implode on yourself so if you stay firm and fight he won't know exactly what to do. He has back up after backup but if you all chose to stay and fight he will be backed into a corner."

"Yeah tell me something I don't know," Percy scoffed filling his eyes which flashed back to sea green before the blue returned.

"You're personality shifts aren't your fault and it's because you're becoming a god, all the power within you is shifting between Roman and Greek because you have been both. Neptune isn't liked by romana so you come off more aggressive. I'm assuming gold means you're burning through yourself," Frank spoke swiftly.