Chapter Twenty-One : The girl who knew to much : part 1

This should be a fun chapter as always remember the Percy affect is always active.
And yeah Percy being afk is intentional gives Stiles some time to shine.

Stiles quickly pulled up to the school where they saw Allison and Lydia waiting. He and Scott jumped out of the car quickly as they rushed towards the girls.

"What is it what happened?" Scott asked quickly.
"Her banshee thing is happening," Allison stated quickly as she rubbed Lydia's back.

"Wait did you find another dead body?" Stiles asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah you said to call you when I found one," Lydia stated with a shrug.
"Where is it?" Stiles asked as he pulled his phone out to call his dad.

"I don't know," Lydia admitted. Stiles eyes narrowed as he looked at Lydia confused.

"What do you mean, you're supposed to call me after you found it?" Stiles exclaimed.

"Uh no not doing that again, you can find the body," Lydia exclaimed shaking her head annoyed. Stiles and Lydia began to argue about her ability and how they don't know really when she knows and visual confirmation is important.

"GUYS!" Scott exclaimed. Stiles eyes shot over to his bestfriend as he had wandered off a few feet. His arm slowly stretched back as he looked back at Stiles. His voice seemed to strain as he said. "I found the body." Stiles walked forwards his eyes widened as he saw a cop lifelessly thrown upon the school sign.

Stiles rushed forwards before skidding to a stop as he instantly recognized her. Tears brimmed in his eyes. "Tara."

>>>

"The Darach... was once a demigod.... How the hell did it become an emissary of werewolves," Nico exclaimed after he had just listened to Allison and Jackson explain what they had explained to them. The group was currently in the Argents apartment, school wasn't important after a cop had just been killed which meant the next string of sacrifices was about to began.

"Daughter of Aphrodite," Jackson mumbled shaking his head. "It's how she can probably take people so easier, and she can blend in change her appearance just like Aphrodite."

"I always wondered why they had so much knowledge about us," Jason muttered  before his eyes narrowed. "But Ms. Morales is there emissary right? So the Darach wasn't his."

"I'm not sure any of this matters," Argent responded as he motioned them towards his desk.

"What's that?" Isaac asked looking at a symbol on his desk.
"A five fold knot," Allison responded as she looked at it closely seeing what Argent had laid out.

"Percy gave this to me before he left... he had been seeing visions and well what he explained to me is well... we're running out of time before the Darach becomes to powerful," Argent explained. "Guardians is all that is left."

"That won't make the Darach more powerful then Percy though right?" Nico asked narrowing his eyes.

"It's uncertain but what might is a weakened goddess," Argent sighed out. "Aphrodite has spent to much time around mortals her power is fading, without her charmspeak any of you in this room could probably hurt her. Though Nico and Jason would be the only ones to succeed in killing her."

"Tempting," Nico mumbled as his dark eyes shot up towards Jackson, who clenched his jaw and looked down to the floor.

"So if the Darach kills Aphrodite, does she take her power?" Issac asked narrowing his eyes.

"Yes, and she won't be weakened like Aphrodite since the Darach hasn't spent years with that power being repressed.... Her abilities that she's gained now will be enhanced and well," Argent faltered as he looked towards Jackson. "Tell them what you told me."