Chapter6

1935! Finally, Emmett comes! Been waiting forever!

Rose was finally back and it made me so happy we went on a three-day shopping trip and spent a lot of money it's been 4 years since becoming a vampire I'm still happy my powers have progressed just like Carlisle said I can now Manipulate animals but hunting still hurt since I could still feel the pain they went through but it got better but I could also communicate with them two which is why I'm always in the woods with the animals because I love it. Carlisle said that if I would leave, I'd live in the woods if I could which is like a hidden joke, I still miss my brother there's not a day that goes by where I don't think of him, I wonder if he found my letter. 

Rose went out hunting and hasn't been back for a while which made me worry it wasn't like rose to be out so long hunting. I was in the living room when I heard the door bang, I quickly got up and saw it was rose carrying someone he was big had black hair looked almost like a bear Rose called Carlisle and asked him to change him I saw something drop form his pocket it looked like a letter recognizing the handwriting I saw it was my letter I gave to him. I went into the room that he was in everyone looked at me as I had tears in my eyes, I looked at them "He is my brother Emmett" I said they all looked shocked "How do you know?" They asked I handed Carlisle the letter "That's my handwriting and that's the letter I left him 4 years ago in Gatlinburg" I said I went over to Emm and held his hand and waited for him to wake up.

3 days later 

It's been three days since my brother was brought into the house 3 days since Carlisle bitten him it was today when I heard his heart stop beating and knew he was awakening. I looked over and saw Rose, so I got up went over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and left letting her be the first person he sees I made my way to my room and put classical music on and laid down on the floor doing yoga.

It's been a while since I went to my room and things seem to be going great Em thought Rose was an angel which was cute. I made my way down the stairs to the living room to greet my brother once in the living room I saw my brother with his back turned to me I quietly whispered "Hi Emmy" I said his head quickly snapped in my direction and if he could cry, he would he wrapped me in his arms and hugged me tightly. 

"Why did you go? where did you go? what happened?" he said quickly I pulled back placing a hand on his cheek and looking into his now red eyes "I'm sorry for leaving you Emmy when you and our parents left was the day I died 12am Carlise was lucky enough to get to me before I died, I wanted to go to you but Carlisle said that I couldn't be in your life anymore I left that note when we left Gatlinburg." He nodded hugging me again "Never leave me again" I smiled at him "Never, never" I said I looked down and saw he still had the bracelet, and I couldn't help but smile "You still have the Bracelet?" I said he smiled "I never took it off, like I said this bracelet of ours lets us meet in this lifetime gave us a second chance." he said we both hugged each other.

Hours later Emmett was all calmed down and let me tell you he enjoyed the vampire life was always speeding breaking stuff Esme told me to control him which is funny. He's sharing a room with rose since they are "Mates" I'm starting to feel lonely with everyone being with their partners.

I was in my room listening to musicals and drawing when Edward came in, I looked up at him "Everything alright?" I asked he nodded "Yeah just wanted to come chill with you, need a break from all the lovey-dovey nesses." He said laughing "Just wait Edward you're going to find your mate and then you'll be the lovey Dovey one" I said laughing he shoved me, and I shoved him back and the rest of the day was eventful.

Hello! my fellow reader it me again Carrie! I hope you enjoying this book! Sorry for misspelled wors or punctuation!