Chapter 4

It was 1933 and it was a night that would change my life forever me and Carlisle were coming back from a store when we smelt blood on the street, we sped to it to see what's happened and got there in nanoseconds and saw a pretty girl dying we didn't know what happened to her but by the looks of it someone left her for dead.

 I went over to her and held her hand as she looked at me with the most agonizing and painful look and I knew she wanted death I mean I couldn't relate to what she went through but I understood Carlisle was over by me checking the damage and saw there was no way to save her so Carlisle made the choice to change her and bring her back to see if she was Edwards mate which I highly doubt since he's so broody and awkward lol. 

He leaned down towards her neck as I was staring into her eye's so she wouldn't see before he bit into her neck, and spilling his venom he picked her up and we went to our home and placed her on the bed and waited for her to wake up. When Edward saw her, he got mad at Carlisle for changing another and bringing them into this life but for me I couldn't be mad at Carlisle he only had the best intentions, and I couldn't have been prouder of him.

3 days later we heard her heart stop beating and knew she was going to wake up and I was unsure on how it would turn out, but shit happens Carlisle and Esme went into the room as me and Edward waited in the living room. I looked at Edward and thought into my head (I'm going into the woods) he nodded at me and I sped off into the wood to breath in wildlife sitting on a tree branch with my eye's closed using my powers to draw the animals towards me without trying and yes I progressed it's been 13 years and my powers developed and just like Carlisle said I finally master animal manipulation and now my empathy is on a more deeper level than just the basics I could feel everything it connected me to the wildlife and I being the center (irony I eat animals funny right? That I have powers for animals? Hahaha) I was petting a Deers head when I heard someone screech and knew Carlisle told her what she was, and she wasn't happy.

 I heard her run out of the house heading in my direction not being worried I just sat there. I heard her stop by m, I turned to her my golden eye's staring into her red eyes and let me tell Ya if I wasn't straight, I'd have her. She was so beautiful I knew she was a very beautiful human but as a vampire I was shocked her long blonde hair was in curls down her back her body snapped out she was tall much taller than my 4'9 frame and my petite body, But I had excellent boobs and a nice ass btw lol my platinum blonde hair which idk where it came from, she was beautiful as was I but hers was enhanced. We just stared each other down as she came over to me and sat on the log as I continued petting the deer, we didn't speak for a while which was fine because I knew when she was ready, she would tell.

10 minis later

I had the perfect life" she started I looked at her and nodded "I wanted to get married have a husband a house with a roundabout porch, kids and sit on the porch old watching our grandkids it was what I wanted." she said I just listened "Royce was the most eligible bachelor in town and I was in love, he was the heir to fortune, we were engaged when one night I was on my way back from my friend's house because she had a baby, I saw my fiancé Royce and his friends, he was drinking brought me over to his friends tried to remove my cloths. I told him no and that this was over but that wasn't the end I was ganged raped by them, and I wanted to die" she said looking at me I looked at her sadly at her story. 

"I wish you and Carlisle would have left me there to die" she said I looked at her before responding "I saw the look on your face that you wanted to die so I just wanted to be there for you, I know you resent what Carlisle have given you but this is a new life for you and just wait you'll find a mate who will love you unconditionally I just know it." I said smiling at her as I placed a hand on hers silently nodding knowing what she was going to do "I still think it's time for revenge huh?" I looked at her she smirked and nodded. I laughed as she did before leaving the spot where we were and heading back to the house, I was still holding rose's hand as we walked "what your story?" She asked I looked at her and smiled "My life was also perfect I was born in 1918. I lived in a farmhouse with my parents Sarah and Mike McCarty and my big brother Emmett everything was great, me and Em we're two peas in a pod did everything together life was perfect. One day that shattered what we thought would have been another brightly day turned into a death sentence. My brother and I were running around and relaxing when I started to cough horribly blood coming out of my mouth the more I coughed Em picked me up and carried my unconscious body home my mom freaking out rushed me to the hospital where we found out I had influenza and there was nothing any of them could do they didn't know when I would die or if I'll even live I was stuck on a hospital bed for 3 day's Em would come every day and we would play cards. 

He made me this red bracelet" I lifted my wrist up and showed her "Told me that he made one for himself and that no matter in any life time we will always find each other "I said she smiled "sounds like a very nice brother" I nodded "Yes he was I miss him every day knowing he's alive and here I am cold as stone and dead but I'm happy I wanted to live and not die I didn't get a choice to live or die but I'm happy Carlisle gave me this life because now I can fulfill everything I wanted to do." I said she nodded and smiled "Your right" she said "It was 9:45pm em and I were playing cards and our parents came in and told Em that they had to go since visiting hours were over. Em didn't want to leave because he knew if he left something would happen to me and he was right it did at exactly 12am my heart machine went off my body was failing me, and my family didn't even know Carlisle did everything he could to save me until he was left with one option and now, I'm happy."

 After our nice chat we both went back to the house "So you have powers?" she said laughing "Yeah I do animal empathy I can manipulate them and control them I'm very excited" I said laughing evilly she smiled too. After that day me and Rose have become close enough to be sisters literally Rose decided to head off by herself and work on her "revenge" which I hope she gets. It's been 4 months since rose left I was in my room listening to musicals and drawing when I heard a car speeding down the driveway, I raced down the stairs and saw Rose leave the car I ran at her and jumped at her hugging her "I missed you so much" I said she laughed "I missed you too Anna" now that she's back we can get back to shopping!