It's All About Amila

*Edward's pov*

Last night,after I dropped Amila home.I called Bella, and ended it with her, and she was not happy.But I really don't care because it's all about my Amila, all my time is going to be with her.I was so excited to ask her to be mine, that I couldn't wait for tomorrow.I ran to her house, and jumped into her room through her opened window.Which I have been doing since she moved here.When I got into her room,I saw her in one of her sexy pajamas.

"I think she knows I come here, because she keeps putting on sexier and sexier lingerie" I thought

"I think she knows I come here, because she keeps putting on sexier and sexier lingerie" I thought.I saw her sleeping,so I watched her sleep for the rest of the night.When morning came around I left, then sent a texted massage to her, asking her if she wanted a ride.I laughed when she responded with a big YES!

...........................

I was leaning against my car, waiting for her, then smiled when she came running out.She had on another outfit that showed off her curves,but not to revealing.

She had on another outfit that showed off her curves,but not to revealing

She was also wearing the necklace I bought her.She laughed when I stopped her from getting in the car.I couldn't stop laughing at her hyperness.

Me: "Alright,Miss.I drank to much coffee...I have a question."

Amila: "Ok!"

Me: "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Amila: "YES!"

I laughed when she started jumping up and down.I kissed her to get her to stop,and it worked.

Me: "Come on,love.We still have school."

I laughed more when she gave a disappointed sigh.

Amila: "Fine.....Oh, thank you for my necklace, I love it."

She quickly gave me a kiss, then waited for me to open the door."Finally, a woman who waits for me to open the door for her" I thought.My siblings knew I was going to ask her, they all seemed happy...especially Rose.

...................................

When we got to school,I got out and saw everyone staring.I walked over to Amila's side,and opened the door.They stared more when she got out of the car.I smiled when I heard her friend Angela said smiling.

Angela: "Oh, my god."

Amila walked beside me.

Amila: "Wow..You know, everybody's staring."

Me: "Not that guy."

I pointed to a guy on the left of us.

Me: "No, he just looked...Well, I'm not breaking any of the rules anyway."

I put my arm around her, I looked and saw my siblings smiling.The only person that wasn't happy was Bella.