CHAPTER 16

At PARK

Yibo after grabbing his order left the lotus pier bar to only found a calm place in a park which is just near to the said bar to take his anger and loneliness out as today was the day which was going to be special for him as today for the first ti...

Yibo after grabbing his order left the lotus pier bar to only found a calm place in a park which is just near to the said bar to take his anger and loneliness out as today was the day which was going to be special for him as today for the first time he was going to meet his husband whom he just married on papers three years back but never dared to meet him as he just in his anger requested the other to never meet him. Yibo is just sitting on one of the swings as tears have started rolling down his cheeks as he feels that he has been betrayed by his husband, although the young actor has known that his husband is a busy man but when in the morning he heard that the other will free his schedules for him he felt elated and special but the evening brought him tears and few bottles of beers which he is drinking to take his frustration out.

Yibo has been sitting in his daze with tears rolling out of his eyes but the young actor is in no mood of hiding them today as he just wants to take out his pain. He is drinking the beer not realizing how many bottles he has drunk when suddenly he feels someone holding his hand.

Zhan who has been searching for the boy when saw him in a park immediately moved toward him as he knelt in front of him to only grab his hand.

Yibo, when felt someone holding his hand immediately, felt that he got the missing pieces in his life together as he realize that his warmth is back so he with teary eyes looks up at him with a smile.

Zhan who has knelt in front of the young actor holds his hand to stop him from drinking but when he sees the boy looking at him and on seeing his red eyes he realized that the boy is crying which made him curse himself and an urge to call He Peng as it's because of that person he is late. He knows this time the reason for tears in Yibo's eyes is him which makes his heart clench in pain as he speaks,

"YIBO I AM SORRY!"

Yibo when heard this doesn't care why the person in front of him asked sorry from him as all he knows is his warmth has come back to him so he with a smile spoke, "YOU CAME!" As he opens his arm to take the other person in his arm.

Zhan when heard the boy's words felt his heart skipping his beat as he opens his arm for the younger as he spoke,
"Yes, I came for my Bo di!"

Zhan when heard the boy's words felt his heart skipping his beat as he opens his arm for the younger as he spoke, "Yes, I came for my Bo di!"