CHAPTER 34 - PART 1(c)

At Paris...

Zhan on hearing the meaning behind the tulip flowers which his baby gifted him has felt a warmth as well as an ease in his heart as he squeezed the hand which he was holding and Yibo who has been admiring the flowers when felt the squeeze on his h...

Zhan on hearing the meaning behind the tulip flowers which his baby gifted him has felt a warmth as well as an ease in his heart as he squeezed the hand which he was holding and Yibo who has been admiring the flowers when felt the squeeze on his hand looked at Zhan who has a peaceful smile on his face and Yibo seeing that smile was not able to control himself as he moved closer to Zhan and tiptoed to only plant a kiss on Zhan's cheek.

Zhan when felt the action of his husband felt a shiver run down his spine as he looked at the boy as he spoke, "since my baby gifted me such a wonderful gift don't you feel bobo deserves a reward from gege!" And Yibo who has been looking at Zhan with a smile when heard this an excitement spoke, "and what will gege gift bobo?" As he really love when Zhan Pampers him like this and Zhan on seeing the action of his husband just ruffled his hair lovingly when suddenly the ring of his phone was heard and Zhan on hearing the ring of his phone spoke, "bobo give me a sec!" And Yibo when heard this wanted to protest as he wanted Zhan's attention on him only but he just being a good husband as he spoke, "okay ge!" Making Zhan smile as he gave a peck on Yibo's lips as he was able to read the emotions of the boy making Yibo blush as he hid himself  in Zhan's shoulder making Zhan smile as he just took the phone to see whose message it is and reading that message he smiled as he looked at Yibo and spoke, "shall we move, love?" And Yibo who has hidden himself in the shoulder when heard Zhan looked at him as he spoke, "where?" And Zhan on hearing the boy with a smile spoke, "the court is ready love!"

Yibo when heard Zhan with a twinkling eyes spoke, "really, Mr. Sean?" And Mr. Sean when heard his husband just nodded his head as he spoke, "Yes, Mr. Xiao Wang!" And Yibo on hearing this spoke, "let's go!" As he dragged Zhan out of the garden area and Zhan just let the boy do what he want, the couple after leaving the garden entered the parking slot where they were greeted by Gabriel with two shopping bags.

Yibo when saw Gabriel stopped in his step as Gabriel looked at him and bowed at him and then moved toward Zhan who has been following Yibo with a smile as he put forward the two shopping bags as he spoke, "sir!" And Zhan who has stopped with Yibo when saw Gabriel handing him the shopping bags took it as he spoke, "thanks Gabriel!" And the Gabriel bowed his head as he spoke, "bon match patron Yibo et patron Zhan!" (have a nice match boss Yibo and Boss Zhan) And Zhan when heard Gabriel with a laugh spoke, "thanks Gabriel!" And Yibo who has been listening to the talks between the two when heard his name being taken spoke, "what did Gabriel say ge?" Gathering the attention of Zhan as the former also wants to know what the head of team spoke with his husband.

Zhan when heard Yibo looked at him as he spoke, "he said that have a nice match Boss Yibo and Boss Zhan!" And Yibo when heard Zhan made an oh shaped mouth as he looked at Gabriel and with a smile spoke, "thanks Gabriel!" Making the security smile as he bowed to Yibo and then looked at Zhan as he spoke, "alors je demande mon congé, sir!" (Then I request my leave, sir!) And Zhan just nodded his head as Gabriel again bowed to the couple and left the place and Yibo when saw that Gabriel has left spoke, "what's in the bags, ge?"