INSIGHT OF PAST 1

At XIAO CORPORATION OFFICE, LONDON...

The clock has been striking at 11:50 pm in the city of London and the city has fallen into complete silence but on the top executive floor of the Xiao Corporation is located the office of the young heir of the Xiao corporation as the door opens to...

The clock has been striking at 11:50 pm in the city of London and the city has fallen into complete silence but on the top executive floor of the Xiao Corporation is located the office of the young heir of the Xiao corporation as the door opens to the room only for the CEO Sean Xiao Zhan and his right hand man Haikuan to enter as they both have ended a business deal meeting and as the man settled on his chair behind this desk and Kuan seeing that the CEO is settled spoke, "sir, anything else I need to do!" And Zhan when heard Kuan just shook his head as he spoke, "no Kuan, thanks for today!" And then with a pause added, "your bonus for late working hours will be credited to your account, you can leave!" And Kuan when heard this bowed his head to the young heir as he spoke, "thank you sir!" And with this he was about to move when his gaze fell on the wall clock and realising it's 12:00 am in the morning, a wild smile appeared on his face and Zhan who was about to open the file when saw the action of the man in front of him spoke, "what happened Kuan?"

Kuan when heard Zhan looked at him with a smile as he spoke, "Zhan happy bir-!" But before he could complete he stopped in the middle as he felt a cold gaze on him making him to shut up as he realize that the CEO was not happy with the wish making him release a deep sigh as he spoke, "Zhan, when are you leaving?"

Zhan who heard the man knows what he wants to say so he immediately glared at him as he don't want to listen that word and as he heard the next question of the man he spkke, "I don't know!" As he just started turning his files page and spoke, "you can leave first!" As he again buried his head in the files and Kuan seeing this realised that their is no chance Zhan gonna listen to him so he spoke, "ok Zhan!" And with a pause added, "you too don't exert too much!" And with this he left the office.

Zhan on hearing the sound of closing of the door looked above as he stood up from his seat to move toward the sofa to only lie down on it as he murmured, "what's the point of having a birthday without having anyone on my side!" And as he said a tear rolled down his eye as the CEO have stopped celebrating his birthday after the death of his parents because it always brough painful memories to him and it was only Mr. Wang who used to wish him but it used to always be a plain wish as he also understood the man's emotions but after the said elder died Zhan has completely stopped his birthday celebration and no one from the company is allowed to wish him although he does charity on his birthday but those are anonymous as according to him when he don't have any family member with him what is the fun of celebrating it and now away from his love is making him feel more pain making him to close his eyes as he mumble, "wish you were with me, my heart!" As another tear rolled down his eyes and thinking all this he drifted off to his sleep.

 Wang who used to wish him but it used to always be a plain wish as he also understood the man's emotions but after the said elder died Zhan has completely stopped his birthday celebration and no one from the company is allowed to wish him althoug...