CHAPTER 32 - PART 4(b)

At EDINBURGH...

The clock has been striking at 6:00 pm when the young couple left the mansion with their hands interwined with each other as Yibo started telling Zhan how much fun they both are going to have and Zhan started listening to him with a smile on his f...

The clock has been striking at 6:00 pm when the young couple left the mansion with their hands interwined with each other as Yibo started telling Zhan how much fun they both are going to have and Zhan started listening to him with a smile on his face and as soon as the couple left the mansion the team of five bodyguards with John, greeted them, "good evening Mr. Sean!" As they bowed to the upint heir And Yibo who has been talking with Zhan when another voice immediately stopped in his steps as he looked at the team in front of them with confusion.

Zhan who has been greeted by the team just nodded his head as he looked at John and spoke, "everything ready, John?" And John on hearing the young heir came forward as he with a bow spoke, "yes sir!" Making Zhan smile and he was about to speak but before he could Yibo with a frown turned toward Zhan as he spoke, "why are there so many people here, Mr. Sean?"

Zhan who was about to speak to Zhan when heard Yibo's question casually spoke, "they are going with us!" And Yibo when heard this looked at the men in front of him who are dressed in all black suits wearing black glasses making Yibo also feel a shiver run down his spine as he looked at Zhan and in a stern voice spoke, "they are not going with us!" Making Zhan to frown as he spoke, "and why so?"

Yibo on hearing the young heir immediately spoke, "Mr. Xiao , we are going to a festival celebration, not on border, why will we need this much security?" As according to the young actor what is the need of taking so much security when they both are just going to the local village festival where they both are going to have fun, and Zhan who has asked the younger the reason when heard him realized why the younger don't want to take the security but Zhan this time is not ready  to bow in front of the younger's request as they both are in foreign country and  the safety of Yibo is his priority so he spoke, "Bo, to protect us!" As he with a pause added, "and I just want them to accompany us!"

Yibo on hearing Zhan looked at him with an unbelievable face as he spoke, "for what, old man?" And before Zhan could give a response to him he spoke, "to scare the locals!" And Zhan when heard Yibo was confused as he with a frown spoke, "scare?" As he is not able to understand how can these bodyguards scare the people and Yibo on hearing the young heir wanted to smack his head as how can someone be this dumb but he just controlled his urge to do so as he spoke, "Mr. Sean, look the way they are dressed!" And Zhan on hearing the younger just looked at the bodyguards who are dressed in all black and then looked at him as he spoke, "Are you liking their dressing sense more!" As seeing all of them wearing the same dresses made Zhan feel that Yibo is praising those men so he with a frown spoke, "don't look at them Yibo!" As he immediately came in front of the boy to obscure the view of the younger as he spoke, "just look at me only!" As he kept his hand on the cheek of the boy as he continued, "your eyes should only look at one person and that is your husband, Sean Xiao Zhan only!"

Yibo who has just told the young heir about his reason was expecting that the man will understand him but he was startled when he heard the young heir and the actions which followed with those words made the younger to blush as his face turned red but hearing Zhan's words he felt an urge to smack this man so he immediately followed this thought as he raised his hand to smack the man on his head and Zhan who has been expecting a response from the younger when felt Yibo smacking his head pouted as he immediately rubbed the area which Yibo hit and while doing so spoke, "why did you hit me love?"