CHAPTER 34 - PART 3(b)

At Paris

Yibo who has seen that his husband has agreed with all his terms smiled internally in victory as he spoke, "Mr

Yibo who has seen that his husband has agreed with all his terms smiled internally in victory as he spoke, "Mr. Sean, one last thing!" And Zhan who has just agreed with all the terms of his husband when heard the words of Yibo got irritated and he wanted to whine but he just composed himself as he spoke, "yes love!" And Yibo when heard Zhan knows that he has irritated his husband so he planted a kiss on his cheek as he spoke, "we both will carry this bag one by one!" And Zhan when felt the action of his husband smiled as he nodded his head furiously as he spoke, "yes bo hubby!" making Yibo chuckle at his husband's cuteness as he spoke, "you will hurt your neck at this rate gege!" As Zhan grabbed the bag from Yibo's hand making Yibo to smile more widely as he grabbed Zhan's hand and left the room to only enter the living room.

The couple after entering the living room stopped on a place as the younger started looking all around as if searching for something and Zhan who has followed his husband like an obedient bunny which he has become after hearing Yibo's words when saw the boy looking all around asked, "Yibo, what are you looking for!" And Yibo when heard Zhan without stopping for his search spoke, "an exit to the penthouse!" And Zhan when heard this spoke, "we have my personnel elevator, love!" And Yibo when heard Zhan looked at his husband and spoke, "a normal exit, Zhan ge!" As he with a glare added, "not a special one!" And Zhan when heard Yibo realized what the boy wants to speak as he spoke, "come with me!" And Yibo when heard Zhan nodded his head as Zhan moved toward the other side of the presidential suite to only enter another open area and Yibo when saw the area was amazed as the area was extremely mesmerizing as he moved forward he was greeted by a big brown door and Yibo when saw the door spoke, "is it the normal exit?" And Zhan when heard his husband let a chuckle as he spoke, "yes my heart!" As he opened the door and was greeted by a wide lobby as Zhan pulled him out of the apartment and then closed the door behind him.

Yibo when saw the alley spoke, "you rarely come here when you stay here, right!" As the way he has seen the surroundings he felt that it's rarely Zhan uses these exits and Zhan when heard the boy with a smile spoke, "yes! As he with a pause added, "it's used by the housekeeping staff!" And Yibo when heard this nodded his head as they both moved forward to only reach the common elevator and Yibo who has just followed his husband when saw the elevator was about to press the button of the elevator to only realize the floor they are present at and Zhan when saw the boy stopping with his action spoke, "what happened sweetie!"

Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him as he pointed at the elevator buttons with his hand and with his widened eyes spoke, "are we at this much height?" And Zhan when heard this looked at the place where Yibo has pointed as he with a smile spoke, "yes husband!" Making Yibo to let out a gasp as he never noticed that they were on the eightieth floor as he spoke, "this is the topmost floor I have ever been on!" And Zhan when this with a smile spoke, "really?" And Yibo nodded his head as he spoke, "it's so fascinating!" As he with a dreamy voice spoke, "the sunset would be so beautiful to watch from here!"