CHAPTER 34 - PART 3(a)

At PARIS...

Zhan who has got the instructions from his husband to get ready really wanted to ask Yibo for where but the way his baby was angry with him he just kept his mouth shut as he got ready in the washroom as he wore the white shirt and black pant which...

Zhan who has got the instructions from his husband to get ready really wanted to ask Yibo for where but the way his baby was angry with him he just kept his mouth shut as he got ready in the washroom as he wore the white shirt and black pant which Yibo has given in the bag and after getting ready he looked at himself in the mirror he felt that something is missing from his attire as he looked at himself in the mirror closely then he realized that all he need was a coat and this would make his look more better but then he realized that this might what Yibo wants him to look like as he just shook his head as he looked at himself for the last time in the mirror and then left the washroom as he entered the room to only find his husband near the bed with a bag.

Yibo after getting ready in the walk in closet grabbed a back pack from one of the closets as he opened his husband's wardrobe as he grabbed one of the things from there and then left the walk in closet as he entered the bedroom when he grabbed on...

Yibo after getting ready in the walk in closet grabbed a back pack from one of the closets as he opened his husband's wardrobe as he grabbed one of the things from there and then left the walk in closet as he entered the bedroom when he grabbed one of the shopping bags which Gabriel has brought as he started taking out the things and then keeping them in the bag while humming a song not noticing that his husband has come outside of the washroom all ready and the young heir when saw Yibo packing the bag pack got startled as he didn't accepted to see Yibo like this and his first thought was why his baby husband doing this and he wanted to ask him the reason for it but he just controlled himself as he knows that of he ask a question his baby will get angry so he just moved toward him as he reached their to only take the boy in a back hug.

Yibo who after gathering the things has kept almost all the things that he might need for his plan when suddenly he felt his husband scent around him and he was about to turn but before he could he was taken in a back hug making him smile internally at his husband's antics but he mantained his stoic face as he spoke, "Mr. Sean what are you doing?"

Zhan when heard Yibo realized that his baby is still angry with him as he hugged him tightly as he spoke, "I am taking my world in my arms!" As he buried his nose in the crook of his baby's neck as he spoke, "honey, is old man's bobo still angry at his old man?" And Yibo who has felt a hotness inside him due to the action of his gege wanted to melt in his arms but he also has to put on his show to punish this old man of his so he counted till three in his mind and released a deep breath as he spoke, "Mr. Sean!" And Zhan who has been standing hugging his husband when heard the salutation Yibo used he knew that the angry of his baby is still there making him pout as he spoke, "yes Yibo!" And Yibo on getting the response in a calm voice spoke, "leave me!"