CHAPTER 32 - PART 2(c)

AT EDINBURGH

Zhan who has just answered Yibo's query with a smile took his hand in his as he spoke, "your husband just wanted to fulfill your wish love, as your every wish is a command for me dear!" As he looked at the mansion interiors and continued, "so this...

Zhan who has just answered Yibo's query with a smile took his hand in his as he spoke, "your husband just wanted to fulfill your wish love, as your every wish is a command for me dear!" As he looked at the mansion interiors and continued, "so this is yours, love!" As he moved one of his hand on Yibo's cheek as he with a smile continued, "and this will be our home in Edinburgh, love!" As he with a deep sigh added, "and I hope you will like it!" And after speaking these words he started looking in Yibo's eyes waiting for the boy's response as he really wanted to know whether the love of his life liked this surprise or not, but when got no response from the young actor he felt his heart constricting a little as he felt that he has offended the boy as he spoke, "y... Yibo, you didn't liked it!"

Yibo who has heard Zhan felt his heart beating fast as he never expected that someone he never considered his own at that time, will remember his words which he just said in an interview, as the way Zhan has treated him after their marriage has made him feel that he also don't matter to his husband like for him Zhan didn't mattered at that time, but now hearing Zhan telling about all these things made him feel a warmth in his heart as also he felt a guilt appearing in his heart as he felt that he has created a wrong image of Zhan all the time when he was away from Zhan, as the day he has signed the marriage certificate with Zhan, he has told Mr. Xing, his father's secretary that he don't want to meet Zhan and the elder when heard the younger has wanted to protest but Yibo who knows his uncle Xing at that time without giving any chance to the elder just said that he don't want to discuss about this thing and Mr. Xing who has understood the emotions of the boy just nodded his head and has left the place, and even all the time Cheng has wanted to talk about his marriage with Zhan, he has always avoided that topic as he has always thought that like him this marriage doesn't matter, it's same for his husband too, the CEO of Xiao corporation, Xiao Zhan, also this marriage is nothing, as he never heard from the man after both of them signed his certificate, except few messages which was from the older only and Yibo at that time has thought that it was just a formality which Zhan is doing as an obligation of being married, but today hearing Zhan, he felt that all the things which he has thought about Zhan were all his beliefs and hearing Zhan remembering something like this brought a warmth in his heart as hearing Zhan remembering it made Yibo's all beliefs about Zhan vanish in air and as he is thinking about this he failed to hear Zhan's words making Zhan to squeeze Yibo's hand to just gain the attention of the younger.

Yibo who has been lost in the daze of his thoughts when felt the squeeze on his hand came out of his daze as he looked at Zhan and the young heir on getting the attention he wants with a slight worry in his voice spoke, "Yibo, are you fine, my love!" And Yibo when heard the young heir just looked at him with moist eyes and Zhan when saw the eyes of the younger was shocked as he didn't expect to see such a response from the boy and seeing those teary eyes he was worried but before he could speak anything the boy immediately launched himself onto Zhan as he captured the man in a hug.