CHAPTER 34 - PART 3(d)

At PARIS...

Yibo when heard his husband's antics felt irritated as he just giving an answer which  this stupid husband of his deserved and after doing doing so he has left the taxi and Zhan who has been startled with Yibo's wish of paying the bill just wanted...

Yibo when heard his husband's antics felt irritated as he just giving an answer which  this stupid husband of his deserved and after doing doing so he has left the taxi and Zhan who has been startled with Yibo's wish of paying the bill just wanted to confirm it, but as he heard the young actor he realized that he definitely has to pay it and while Zhan was paying the bill the younger left the place as he didn't wanted to deal with more antics of his husband.

Zhan who has been paying the bill when saw Yibo leaving hastened his steps and when the driver said to take the change Zhan without looking at him has told him to keep the change and with this he has hurriedly left after Yibo. Yibo after leaving the taxi has started walking on a footpath and was about to enter a garden but before he could he felt someone grabbing his hand which made him smile as he knows who it is but he just schooled his expression, to only turn around as he spoke, "now what, Mr. Sean?"

Zhan who has just left the car has immediately followed the younger and as he got a silhouettes of the younger he immediately grasped his hand only for the younger to turn around and as he heard Yibo's question he gave him his dazzling smile as he spoke, "why did you leave me bobo?" And as Yibo heard Zhan he spoke, "I didn't leave you!" And Zhan when heard Yibo whined, " you did!" As he with a pout spoke, "you left me at the car only!"

Yibo when heard Zhan raised his eyebrow and spoke, "but you are here, only!"and Zhan when heard Yibo was about to speak but before he could Yibo added, "plus I didn't leave you alone because I know you will follow me on your own!" As he crossed his arms in front of his chest and spoke, "so how can you say I left you alone?" And Zhan who was about to retort when heard Yibo realized that the boy is right in a way making his mouth to shut up and Yibo on seeing the action of his husband smiled in victory as he grabbed Zhan's other hand and spoke, "now come with me!" And before the young heir could retort Yibo dragged him with him as he entered the garden and moved toward the other end and Zhan although wanted to speak but when he tried to open his mouth Yibo just glared at him making him to shut his mouth.

Yibo after reaching a place just left his husband's hand and Zhan when saw Yibo leaving his hand was about to speak but his gaze fell on the place in front of him making him startled as he spoke, "what is this place!" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a toothy smile spoke, "A flea market!" As he looked at Zhan who has been looking at the place with confusion.