CHAPTER 27 - PART 2(b)

At XIAO CORPORATIONS...

Yibo after making sure that the young heir is in a comfortable posture settled on his previous seat to only keep his husband's head in his lap and as he did so the young heir turned toward his side to only snuggle into Yibo's chest making Yibo smi...

Yibo after making sure that the young heir is in a comfortable posture settled on his previous seat to only keep his husband's head in his lap and as he did so the young heir turned toward his side to only snuggle into Yibo's chest making Yibo smile as seeing his cold and powerful husband behaving like a baby made the young actor smile as he felt a warmth in his heart so he just moved his hand toward Zhan's hair to only ruffle them lovingly and after doing so lowered down to Zhan's level as he planted a forehead kiss and spoke,

"Sweet dreams hubby!" And with this started patting Zhan's head lovingly as he started watching his husband sleeping peacefully on his lap and with this, the office fell into a peaceful silence as Yibo started watching the sleeping figure of his husband, and as the boy is looking at his husband his eyes fall onto the face of the young heir and as soon as the boy looked at his husband's face he felt his heart racing a little faster.

It was for the first time Yibo has seen the sleeping face of his husband and to say Yibo would be mesmerized by it would be an understatement because the boy was lost in the beauty in front of him as this is the first time he has seen Zhan's face ...

It was for the first time Yibo has seen the sleeping face of his husband and to say Yibo would be mesmerized by it would be an understatement because the boy was lost in the beauty in front of him as this is the first time he has seen Zhan's face this close and peaceful at the same time and the face was making the young actor heart to beat fast as the peaceful face is doing something to him so he just raised his other hand to caress the sleeping face of the older as he kept his hand on his face to only move it toward his eyelashes as he caresses them softly and the finger has now moved toward the older's nose as he traces the outline of the older's nose and with this, the finger moved toward the lips of the sleeping man and as soon as the boy's finger reached Zhan's lips Zhan stirred in his sleep and Yibo who has been lost in his daze came out of his daze as he realized that what he was doing and as soon as Yibo realized it he felt a blush creeping on his face.

Yibo when realized where his fingers were immediately moved away the fingers from Zhan's lips as he felt that if he will keep his finger on the young heir's face his heart will jump out of his chest and worst is his husband will wake up and he doesn't want it to happen and for former reason he just removed his fingers because the face was doing something to him so he just closed his eyes to calm his never down and after closing his eyes released a deep breath and after a few minutes opened his eyes as he looked at the other side of the office to calm himself but go only get a shock as he saw a photo frame kept on the side table and as soon as he saw the frame his hand automatically reached the side table to grab the frame kept on the table as he picked up the frame to examine it, to only find his photo in the frame and as Yibo saw his photo in the frame he let a small smile as seeing his photo their made him feel mix kind of emotions in his heart so he raised his hand to examine the photo as the photo belong to one of the initial time when he started to model and it was one of his favourite photo as during that shoot his dad was also present who gave him a surprise that day by coming at the shoot as he still remembers how his father in starting was saying that he will not be able to come but when the shoot started he found his dad standing with the director watching him with a smile making Yibo's confidence boost up as well as making the boy happy so this shoot was quite close to his heart and everytime he used to see those photos after death of his father he used to feel pain but today the pain in not there but a warmth is present in his heart and seeing the same photo in his husband's office made him smile but his hand stopped when he saw the bottom of the photo frame and he was shocked to see it because at the bottom of the frame was words scribbled, "MY LOVE!"