CHAPTER 30 - PART 3(a)

At XIAO CORPORATIONS...

Xiao Zhan after leaving the mansion took one of his personal cars from his parking and left the mansion as he doesn't want to stay there at that time because it was making him feel suffocating and he just wanted to make him forget the thing which ...

Xiao Zhan after leaving the mansion took one of his personal cars from his parking and left the mansion as he doesn't want to stay there at that time because it was making him feel suffocating and he just wanted to make him forget the thing which just happened and the only thing which can make Zhan forget all his miseries is his work so he immediately left the mansion for his office. It was at sharp midnight the Audi stopped in front of the XIAO CORPORATIONS, and the guards who has been on the night duty when saw the car in the front of the Xiao Corporations headquarters were alerted as it was very rare for someone to come to the mansion at this time as only one person has the access to it and that is the owner of the Xiao Corporation, Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan, but his visits are already informed to them by the head security of the Young Heir, Mr. John, and today there was no such information that the young heir was coming so seeing the Audi made them alerted and they were about to call Mr. John to inform about this when suddenly a growl is heard making everyone feel a shiver run down their spine as they recognized whose voice it is making everyone came out of there dazes.

Zhan who has reached the corporations building has been waiting from past few minutes for the security to grant him the access as in the night all the entry and exist to the corporation building was granted to John and the security as he doesn't want anyone to take absence has granted so he has handed the rights to some of his faithful people and now when he was not granted the access he felt his patience running out as all his anger came back to him as he in his cold voice spoke, "why are you not opening the access?" and the security when heard the young heir voice immediately got alerted as Mr. Alex ran to the place where the Young Heir car is standing as he bowed the young heir and spoke, "good evening sir!" and Zhan who has been irritated till now when heard the security guard voice spoke, "keep your evening to yourself and open this damn access!" and the security when heard the cold voice of the young heir immediately bowed and opened the access and with this the young heir drive the car to his personal parking and after parking the car he left for his personal elevator and pressed the button for eightieth floor of his office, only for the lift to open directly in young heir's office and as Zhan steps out he immediately moved to the only place that give him peace in his distress that is the French window of the young heir's office and as soon as the young heir reached there he released a deep sigh as he felt all the tiredness of the day coming to him and with this settled on the seat near the window.

 Alex ran to the place where the Young Heir car is standing as he bowed the young heir and spoke, "good evening sir!" and Zhan who has been irritated till now when heard the security guard voice spoke, "keep your evening to yourself and open this ...