CHAPTER 31 - PART 3(c)

At FOREST MANSION...

Zhan who has been sitting with Yibo listening to the boy has felt his heart clench in pain as he wasn't expecting that he will witness such a scene in front of him when he will return as all he wanted to see was the boy's smile when he will be bac...

Zhan who has been sitting with Yibo listening to the boy has felt his heart clench in pain as he wasn't expecting that he will witness such a scene in front of him when he will return as all he wanted to see was the boy's smile when he will be back from his business trip but he never thought that he will be greeted by yibo's tears and him leaving the boy and ignoring him will make the boy this sad that he will cry at the end of the day. Zhan who has earlier heard Yibo calling that actor hot has felt a need of killing that man as how can his husband call someone hot when he is the partner of the boy but all ends cut loose when he heard Yibo's words when he said that he wants this man as his husband and now he can't see his husband admiring the man in the show so he just decided to reveal himself as he wanted to see the boy's reaction on seeing him but he never thought that Yibo will ignore him like this and Zhan at first felt a pain but seeing Yibo's reaction he knows his baby is angry so he just decided to coax the boy but he never thought that his coaxing can go wrong and it will land Yibo in tears.

Zhan who has again heard the boy calling someone else hot and him saying that he wants him to be his husband made his jealousy to rise up as he just switched off the TV to only gain his baby husband's attention but the talk which followed after that left both of them in tears. Zhan when saw the tears of the boy felt all the end break lose as he felt a pain in his heart as seeing the tears in the younger's eyes always make Zhan's heart to bleed in pain as he is never ready to see those tears and this time he was the reason for those tears as hearing Yibo he realized how hurt the boy is just because of a decision he took on his own as he thought this will make his work a bit early and he will be able to take his baby in his arms soon but he never thought his one-sided decision will land his beloved in tears and Zhan when saw Yibo in tears wanted to take the boy in his arms and to wipe those tears and take away all his pain but when Yibo just moved away from him saying that he doesn't need to do so his heart broke into pieces as he was not expecting to hear this from Yibo as wasnt the younger always hidden himself in his arms whenever he has been sad then why can't he console him now although he knows that he is the reason for the pain of the boy and now seeing that he can't even console the younger made him feel an urge to kill himself and as he is thinking about all this few tears rolled down his eyes as he felt an urge to kill himself for making his baby husband cry.

Zhan who has been sitting on the sofa for ten minutes took a deep breath to calm himself down as he knows that blaming himself right now will not make the situation better for him so he just after calming himself stood up from his seat as he spoke, "Zhan, you can do it!" and after motivating himself he just left the area in the direction where the younger left.