CHAPTER 34 - PART 2(b)

At PARIS...

Xiao Zhan after feeling a little better after realising himself inside Yibo looked at Yibo with a smile and seeing that his baby husband is closing his eyes he immediately got alerted as he spoke, "bo, my heart!" And Yibo who after his release has...

Xiao Zhan after feeling a little better after realising himself inside Yibo looked at Yibo with a smile and seeing that his baby husband is closing his eyes he immediately got alerted as he spoke, "bo, my heart!" And Yibo who after his release has felt a relaxation inside his body has started to close his eyes as after mall events and this unexpected event his body energy has drained off making him close his eyes as he was ready to drift to his sleep but as he heard his husband's voice just opened his eyes slowly as he in a sleepy voice mumbled, "let bobo s... Sleep!" And Zhan when heard the boy was startled as he spoke, "but baby we have to play a badminton m-!" And before Zhan could speak anything Yibo moved a little as he whined, "let bobo sleep!"

Zhan when felt there action of his husband felt his breath getting hitched as the movement has made his organ to twitch and Zhan on feeling the twitch realized that if he stayed a little longer inside Yibo then he is definitely going to be trapped in a very shameful condition so he without thinking anything immediately pulled himself out of the boy making Yibo to groan in pain, "ahhhh!" As he opened his eyes slowly and Zhan who has just removed himself out of Yibo when heard the boy's groan in pain turned his attention toward Yibo and seeing that the boy his opened his eyes and as soon as Yibo's eyes came in contact with his Zhan ge's eyes it became tear and Zhan when saw the teary eyes of his husband forgot about his sorrow as he caressed his face and spoke, "why are you crying, my sweetheart?" And Yibo this time with a pout spoke, "you not letting me sleep!"

Zhan when heard Yibo realized that the boy has been disturbed with his action as he cursed himself as he spoke, "I am sorry bobo!" As he kissed Yibo's forehead and spoke, "please forgive your Zhan ge!" And Yibo despite being sleepy whined, "no!" Making Zhan feel guilty as he spoke, "then what I can do to make my baby prince sleep!" And Yibo when heard this tightened his hold on his Zhan ge shoulder a little more as he spoke, "kissy sleep!" And with this he closed his eyes with a smile on his face and Zhan when heard the boy got confused as this was the first time Yibo has demanded something like this making him stunned on his place.

Yibo who has just made a demand from his husband when didn't felt any kisses on his face whined, "ge... Kisssyyyy!" And Zhan when heard Yibo immediately came out of his daze as he immediately pecked on his lip making the boy to relax down and Zhan seeing this let a small smile as he moved toward Yibo's nose and planted a kiss there as Yibo let a breath of satisfaction and with this started moving upward slowly planting small small kisses on his nose and Yibo who felt the small small kisses on his face started drifting off to his sleep as Zhan moved toward Yibo's cheek as he planted few kisses there and then moved to his other cheek and planted a kiss there as a smile appeared on Yibo's face in his sleep and Zhan seeing the smile on his sleeping husband's face smiled a little as he planted few kisses on his forehead as he caressed his hair and spoke, "I love you, my heart!" And then two kisses on his eye as finally after few minutes he realized that his baby has finally drifted off to his sleep.