people

Sometimes, people are just so beautiful.
Not in how they look, but just the way they are.
It amazes me now that I get to appreciate people because of their audacity to show their true colors.
People are people.
Yes, I do know that.
It's just that it fascinates my mind that everyone is both unique and admirable in their own ways.
Some people are good at this and bad at that.
Whatever there may be,
It's just so perpetual that we get to meet different kinds of people at different time frames of our lives.
We met good people for a reason.
We met bad people for a reason.
Everything we encounter, including these people, has shaped who we are today.
If it weren't for those people,
We wouldn't be here today.
This I say,
I appreciate everyone I get to meet and encounter.
I am humbled by the existence of people.
I am interested in them, by knowing who they are on the inside.
It really is just so profoundly beautiful to me that people can have this unending impact on me.
How they entered my life,
How they taught me different things,
How they lifted my spirit,
How they brought such fascination to my soul.

I will never forget this overwhelming feeling, the kind of feeling that allows you to be joyous and thank everyone who got to be part of your journey.

This is too beautiful.
People are so beautiful.
Without a doubt, I believe that I have this great fascination to understand and discover more of people's existence and how their existence can influence a certain someone out of the blue.

- exist lively