Healing I

You met someone, became friends with this person and eventually developed such feelings for him/her. However, there are just so many things that are too difficult to read in a person no matter how much interested you are to understand him/her from your own point of view. One of which is the broken parts of this person. You can never fix someone just because you badly wanted to heal his/her scars. It's terribly sad, I know. But you know what, even if you can't fix someone, you can at least help them fix themselves. You can listen to them whenever they say something that really bothers them. You can be someone they can lean on to whenever they feel like the world is against them and they have no one, but you.

From my experience, having a friend like that who did a lot to me to help me heal from my own scars, has greatly influenced me to start looking at life from the brighter side of it. He and I may not always communicate with each other, but I can always feel that this connection we have built through camaraderie that soon became a different thing, has taught me to start believing in people and the goodness in them. I was too difficult to read, and so was he. But we both know that even if we both struggled with the scars we've gone through at some point in our lives, there was something beautiful about those scars.

I believe it's about knowing that you can never heal without accepting how badly wounded you are inside. You can never see light without having to escape the dark. You can never touch the ground without allowing yourself to fall upon it, bit by bit.

Without experiencing all the broken things, you can never fix yourself. Healing comes from the uncertainties and I think it's within the uncertainties that we try to help ourselves get better.

Healing may not always be about seeing the positive, but more of allowing the negative rule inside in order to feel all the positive.
Healing comes from all sorts of things. But as for what I have been going through, it took me years to heal from things I was so anxious about. It took me a lot of time to understand my feelings and realize where I went wrong and how I should respond to these feelings in return. It does not involve a finish line. Healing allows you to slow down and finish things at your own pace because if you rush things just so you can feel better, you will not feel better no matter how desperate you are to be okay.

My dear, heal things whenever you feel like it.
Do not force yourself just because you are having a hard time, figuring out things on your own. Heal whenever you feel like healing. Allow the emotions to linger. Allow the feelings to process inside you. Allow all the negative things to appear and disappear. Through these, healing can be attained slowly but surely.

I hope you heal from things, but I hope you take time to heal from things.