An open letter

Two years ago, I wrote this open letter for myself when I struggled from friendships that eventually distanced apart. Now, I am dedicating this open letter to those who feel like they're stuck at the bottom and they couldn't move on from what they've gone through in life. This open letter is an encouragement for you to validate your feelings and allow yourself to let things go in order for you to move forward to greater and things that are in stored for you.

Daily 📔:

Just a thought.

This is an open letter to all those who have been going through a lot these past few weeks. I know it's hard to ease up the pain we've all felt deep within. I know we suffer a lot of pain. Not only pain, but grief and everything that suffocates our hearts and minds. I'd like to tell you that sometimes it's really okay to not be okay. Yeah, it's true.

Sometimes you need to let it out. You need to let the pain go away. You need to move on from it. I've never been in a deep relationship and I've never experienced such thing, but as far as I know- this thing shall pass. May it be heartbreaks, struggles or just a mere thought of giving up... things will be alright soon.

We all have different chapters in our lives we don't want to be read out loud, but we should be able to express what we feel as long as we know what matters the most. It's okay to give up for a bit, but we should get back up anyways. The fight isn't over yet.

The long wait isn't too. It may take us years to pursue our dreams but it'll definitely be worth the wait. And soon, these things that bother us the most shall pass too. In God's perfect timing, we'll all be saved by His grace. Let us learn to wait for awhile.