her story in a nutshell

There was a girl who strived hard. She cried herself to sleep at night, doing everything by herself. She didn't ask help from anyone because she was not used to get the help she need from others. And it was okay because she did her best at everything she did. She gave it her all. She cried, almost gave up, but she never gave up. She helped herself by herself. At night, she hugged herself so tightly because she knew that her best was enough, but it was not enough for some people.

She felt so anxious about it. She felt like she has let down a lot of people who trusted her, believed in her and admired her. But who was she trying to impress? Them? No. She doesn't want to impress anyone anymore. She's become exhausted from their opinions about her, knowing that she'll never be enough for some people who broke her heart apart. And it saddened her.

She felt as if she has been carrying this heavy weight on her chest for the past six years and all she ever did was make them like her. She's now tired, very tired of them. Why can't they see how tired she is?

No matter what she does, she'll always be something to them. She can never control their opinions, but she can control how she responds to their opinions.

They don't even know her. They don't know about the way she laughs in the middle of the night when she remembers her younger years. They don't know about the way she influenced her peers to become better. They don't know about the pain she's been dealing with ever since they made her doubt her capabilities.

She felt as if she was nothing. She felt as if she didn't exist. The world made her feel so small. She used to be so magnificent, but now she feels so little. It's not that she has to be perfect. It's just that she no longer feels happy when they're around her. She no longer feels safe there. She no longer feels her dreams when she's there. Because when she's there, all she ever thinks of is how she can get out there and breathe. Why? Because she couldn't breathe anymore from the people who made her feel like she couldn't be herself anymore and that's the worse thing anyone could do to her.

"I need to escape this dungeon, " she cried.
The heavens answered her prayers. She will escape the dungeon, ignore the dragons and follow her heart to pursue her dreams. She wants to dream bigger, better and stronger. She aims for peace, dreams of happiness and strives to attain excellence.

She is so much more than whatever title people would often give her. She is grace. She is beauty. She is everything. She is building herself, growing and learning. When the time comes and everything falls into place, she will come back to those who never left her. She will thank them and praise them for everything they've done to mold her to become the woman she has become today.

Someday, when that time comes, she will no longer cry. She will no longer worry about not being enough. She will no longer overthink about herself. She will stop making herself feel so small and belittle herself because people belittled her. She will smile and show her beautiful teeth, beautiful smile and wave at them.

"If it weren't for the bad days, this day won't happen."

Thus, she knows in her heart that whatever heart ache she is going through right now, it'll soon be gone as she heals her heart and recover from the horrible things people said to her.

This is the beginning of a new chapter.
Welcome aboard.
Good luck to her!
Good luck to everyone!
This is it.

Good luck to her!Good luck to everyone!This is it