precious time

Have you ever felt like time is running too quickly and you don't know how to control its speed, its movement and the way it affects you? Have you ever thought of it as the ultimate truth teller?

Let's just say I did. I have no idea how to control time or even let things remain the way they are. It's poignant how time lets you unravel the tiny fragments you've lost and yet to lose. It's sad and beautiful how the value of time makes us realize of what's more necessary compared to what's not.

Time is running. Time is ticking. Tick, Tock. Tick, tock. Move forward or be trapped inside the past. It all depends on you. But time? You can never outrun it. You can never belittle it. You can never control it. You can't. And you won't. That's the truth. Time is beyond the possible and impossible.

Time allows us to pause, breathe and move on. But time.. mystical as it is, can also be deadly and ravishing at the same time.

Time is gold or whatsoever.

And now, you have all the time in your hands to do whatever makes you happy. Cherish it. Ignite the spark within you. Romanticize your life. Enjoy the little things. Appreciate the people around you. Tell your special someone how valuable he/she is to you.

Why?
'Cause you'll never know when time stops.

You'll never know when the end of world will approach. Whether it be tomorrow, the next month or years to come. You've no idea. But at least, you've got to know this notion that you should savor the moment because time is precious and it'll always be precious more than anything else in the world.

- N