Self discovery

I wrote this two years ago when I was still on the verge of soul-searching. Reading this now reminded me of who I was before and who I am now. It makes me feel proud of myself to have witnessed such changes in me as I start to venture to a new journey.

Daily 📔:

We all have our hopes and dreams in life. Some of us would like to be ordinary, while others want to be perfectionists. The thing here is that we're all UNIQUE in our own little and fascinating ways. The way we view things in our own perspective is quite different from others.

We all have differences and these differences make us different. We just have to discover that inner difference within us. I do think that I, myself, haven't discovered everything about me. I think there are still some things that aren't discovered yet and it'll just be found naturally.

Time is gold, indeed. But time will come and we'd able to have our own discoveries. Little by little, we'll get through this and we'll able to know ourselves better. Always remember that it takes a lot of time for us to discover ourselves and it doesn't matter how many times we've fallen as long as we get up, stand up, and never give up. Discovering ourselves isn't that easy. It'll be a long journey, but it's gonna be worthwhile.

To the reader, if you are still soul-searching, don't worry too much if you haven't figured out what you want to become or what you are planning to become.

Whenever you feel like you've discovered what you want for yourself,
Cherish it with your whole heart.

Do not doubt if it will fail.
Keep in mind that self discovery isn't an easy thing to do, but rather a difficult one which needs your whole heart and mind into it.