Insecurities

Two years ago, I wrote things about insecurities. Now, it's feel so good to put them here because of one thing: we are all beautiful no matter what people tell us.

Daily 📔 of the night:

Insecurities.

"Someone else's beauty is not the absence of your own." The way we look at this thing from a big perspective is how we view ourselves and compare it to others. Women nowadays lack self esteem and men do too. Why? Because our society have high standards when it comes to beauty.

According to a blog site, one of the biggest insecurities people can develop throughout their lives is how one's face looks; acne, oily skin, moles, freckles or even scars are marks that can lead people to think they're unattractive and therefore feel insecure. We all have standards when it comes to beauty, right?

But shouldn't we at least forget about the appearance of a person and never judge him/her by it? I think our society needs to change too and we all need "change" too. People often have suicidal thoughts because of these insecurities. People think that when a woman wears clothes that are too showy, she's a woman of low standard of cleanliness. And people judge a person through his/her physical aspects.

This is one of the mischiefs that we shouldn't tolerate. The way we dress, think or act doesn't make us bad. I think having imperfections is beautiful. Just because you have blemishes that are too hard to cover, skin which is not good, and so much more that is imperfect when it comes to beauty doesn't mean that you aren't beautiful.

Beauty is just a word. Insecurities make it hard for us to call ourselves "beautiful", right? Shouldn't we just forget about being beautiful and too perfect and just be "real" because our society is full of people who think they are perfect, who think so highly of themselves that they easily judge others, and who don't appreciate someone's beauty by looking at someone's inner beauty.

Being beautiful doesn't make you a good person either. Just because you look good doesn't mean you are very good. We all have our flaws. Our mistakes. We don't need to try so hard to make ourselves perfect and to make someone like us.

Let us embrace how imperfect we are. How imperfect our inner and outer beauty is and let us accept who we are and try to not be "perfect" because no one is. Take note: The same light you see in others is shining within you, too. Don't worry about having too many insecurities. You are beautiful the way you are. Don't let anyone make you feel you aren't enough 'cause you are.