The First Meeting

Synopsis- Rocky fell for Reena, well known supermodel.

Yash as Rocky
Shrinidhi as Reena

Looking at the beautiful portrait of his Mesmerizing Queen, Rocky lit a smoke and smile

"Reena, Reena, Reena.... Time to meet me." The monster actually fall for the beauty. He saw her for the first time when Guru Pandaiyan invited her in one of his so called function where he talk about women power. Rocky knew how poltics work, in a way he is running the country. He gave financial support for the cause.
Reena Desai, make the Banglore and India proud winning The beauty pageant. One look at her and Rocky found his queen.

"Leave me alone... Who the hell are you." Reena shout at the men as soon as she step down from helicopter. She has been kind of kidnapped on gun point.
Unable to process anything, she found himself standing at front of palace. Almost dawn, not able to see much in dark, still can see some flats on other side of garden. Two maid assist her, "didi aiye... Bhaiye apka hi wait kar rhe hai." (Come didi, bhaiya is waiting for you only)
Reena entered one of the room which was beautifully decorated for a candle light dinner date.
A date but with whom and this dress. Really. According to her she wasn't dressed her best, not atleast for the date. Then her eye catches the portrait of her. She was amazed.

"Welcome to your own kingdom Shona." She turn towards the manly voice.
There he stood. In his black coat pant and white shirt in looking devilish handsome. She eye him head to toe.

 She eye him head to toe

.Her dress.

"Who are you?"

Rocky steps towards her, gesturing her to have a seat. She rolls her eyes at him making him chuckle.

"Rocky, my self Rocky." He said once they both settle. She stare him trying to recollect. She remember she saw him at the event as everyone was bowing infront of him.
"Why did you call me here?"
"Eat shona."
They both spoke at same time.

"I must say you are lucky, Congratulations." Rocky spoke as take sip of wine.

She didn't eat but took a glass of wine . "Why"

"I love you." He said very straight with cute face.

"What ?" She was amazed at his audacity. "Do you even know who i am. Owning a place doesn't make you King." She obviously has no idea about Rocky.

"Jaan Pehchan toh Milne se hi badti hai na Sohna. Toh Roz milenge. Mujhe ache se pehchan Lena." Rocky said while finishing his food.
(If we meet regularly, you will know more about me.)

Soon a slow music started playing. It was Reena's fav one. She was amazed. He played it purposely or just coincidence, she was thinking ang just like that got her answer.
"Fav music, let's dance." Rocky without waiting for her answer, taking her hand, pull her closer and started moving slowly.
"Zayda ache se nahi ata hai yeh sab, tum sikha Dena." (Didn't know much dancing and all so you have to teach me.)

He gradually started moving his hand on her back. His touch on her bare back ignites sparks. Her breathing was bit heavy. She closed her eyes when his fingers were doing magic to her. This the first time she has ever been close to any man. She had an ex but there was never any physical intimacy neither such feelings. She opened her eyes only to meet his magnetic one. They stopped moving. "You are mine... Forever. I am never leaving you." She can sense his seriousness. Though she can see truth and feelings, too early to call it love but care, for her, she still can't let her gaurd down just like this, not atleast for the man she met for the first time. She avert her gaze. He cares her chin with his thumb, caressing her and than pecking her forehead.

"Everyman said the same." Before she can complete, she heard his fiery voice.

"Tumse kis ne kaha. Dobara kisi se bhi kehne layak Zaban aur Jaan dono hi nahi honge."
(Who said to you. He won't be alive to say again to even else.)

She saw his hand turned into fist. She smiles. "I know many." She looked around the room and then at Rocky. "People need my appointment for one meet and you arranged a date. Impressive."

"I happy very now." Rocky came forward to hug her.

"Fine.. i will think about you... I mean your proposal. Now can I go back."

Back in her house, she still dressed the same. She can't get Rocky out of her mind. She enquired about him. Every info of him gave him shock. The biggest criminal and businessman has fallen for her. Door bell break her chain of thoughts. She looks at the clock. She open to receive a gift with note.

Apan ke sath phli date ke liye shukriya. Waise bhaut khubsurat ho, lag bhi kamal rhi thi pr kl jab Milo toh yeh dalke ke ana, ismein bhi chaar Chand lag jayenge.

From
Yours Rocky

She saw beautiful golden shimmering lehnga along with dimond pendant with it.
"Yours Rocky" she read again, his way of English and smiles brightly. She took them inside whereas her crown was kept on a self. May be the biggest concern for the country is also becoming her personal interest.