RR ~Mistress~

On request by Charmitha05 and Sandy-xyz

Rocky is keeping his promise. Reena is having a better life in kgf than before. Though she is still not sure that he loves her or not. One day, she was looking at her closet thinking what to wear. Her eyes catches a beautiful yet simple lehenga. She feel like wearing it. So she did it.

She really loved herself in the outfit. She thought of Rocky. Is he going to like her in this? Well even he did like her in some particular outfit, he never said it. But now she has an idea of his expressions, so she manages. She heard his footsteps outside. She stands near the bed, thinking of his reaction. A smile made her way.
Rocky enters keeping file on a side table. He looks up only to see Reena in that lehnga. He checks her out from head to toe. He was flaming looking at Reena. It was his love dress. He gifted her but before she can wear it, she left him, forever. Looking at Reena, he blast her.
"How dare you?"
Reena's smile and shyness all fade away. That's not what she was expecting.
"Who gave you these? Why did you wear it?" He yelled at her. She can clearly see blood in his eyes. She stammers, not able to answer him. Now she is regretting wearing it.

Rocky grabs her by arms. "This belongs to my Aisha. Why did you take this out? Kya laga tumhe thodi si azadi di toh uski jagha logi. Haan." Reena nods negatively getting scared.
"Tum kabhi uski jagha nahi le sakti. Sochna bhi mat. Mera pyaar, mere gifts uske liye hai. Agar bhul gayi ho toh yaad dila deta hoon, tum mera rishta iss bistar tak hi hai.... Apni hadd mat bhulna." Reena meet her crying eyes with glazing one. Once again he showed her the reality. "Change Karo abhi." She gets something else from cupboard and moves towards washroom. "Yahin... Yahin change Karo."

(What do you think, that if i allow you to be more comfortable now, so you will take my Aisha's place? You can never took her place. Don't you dare to think this. My love, my gifts everything is for her. I guess you forgot your place, let me remind you. You and I can be together only on this bed...... Change it right now...... Change here only.)

Reena once again was dumbfounded at his words. He is back humiliating her again. But she took a chance, he is angry, if she politely apologies, may be cool him down a bit. She gulps. "Sorry, Rocky please... I will change and come."

"Change. Right. Here." He said each word dangerously in slow tone.

"Please"

"Reena." He gritted her teeth.

With tears in her eyes she started undressing herself. First she undid her blouse, then the lehnga. Rocky took the lehnga and runs his fingers on the dress and very carefully kept in his wordrobe. Meanwhile Reena was all dressed in some other clothes. She trying to hook the back button of her blouse when she felt his hand on her back. He hushed in her ear while helping her hooking, "if this happens again, next time i won't let you go this easily."
Tears were rolling down her cheeks. What she wished for and what just happened with her.
"I didn't know that it was.... Her. I am sorry." Reena said facing him.

"Hmmm." He wipes her tears and took her lips in devouring kiss. "Be careful" he said brushing against her lips, before leaving the room to let her cry her heart out.