Romantic Rocky

Synopsis-Rocky lives a normal life in Bairya.

Staring- Yash asRocky
             Radhika as Rashi

Bairya District,
Banglore.

"Kyaa re,Rocky, tu apni amaa ke sath, apne is appa ka bhi beta hai.Yaad hai na. Bas iske liye hi sab karega?" Rocky's father taunts him.
(Rocky, I think you forgot that you are my son as well. Will you do everything for you mother only.)

Rocky, lives in bariya district with his mother. His father, a drunkard, keeps wasting money on alcohol and hurls abuses on Shanti, his wife and Rocky's mother.Rocky was in his teenage, when he finally stop his father's abuses. He throws him out.Till now people told shanti to forgive her husband and let him stay but she refuses. They didn't dare to ask or request Rocky for the same. He is nice but when anger he is nothing but devil. He works as a manager, in nearby mines and get good salary for that.

"Terko pala hai, uska toh kuch de." His father, still drunk said standing outside their house.
(I raised you, pay me for that atleast)

"Tumne apni sharab ko pala hai, mujhe meri amma ne pala hai. Tamasha mat karojao, yahan se." Rocky said pointing finger at him.
(You raised your drinking habit, my mother raised me. Don't create any drama, leave from here.)

"Rocky, le khana de de." His mother said making him pissed off.
(Rocky, give him some food)

"Amma, yeh.." His mother keep finger on her lips, telling him to be quite. He gave the food to his father. His father ate as if didn't eaten in ages. But still gibe at them. "Baap ko nikal diya.Maa ke pallu mein hai. Etc etc"
(Throws father out. Only listen to mother blah blah)

Rocky's mood get spoiled. He just came from work. About to have dinner, when his father did his daily drama. He changed his clothes when he heard her sweet voice.

 He changed his clothes when he heard her sweet voice

(Instead of jeans, he wears a sarong)

"Shanti Amma" A beautiful girl standing on threshold. She was in her mid twenties. Doe eyes, sweet voice, a complete pure soul. Rocky loves her. He didn't confess instead keeps on teasing her or mocks her, but he make sure no other guy would come near her.

 He didn't confess instead keeps on teasing her or mocks her, but he make sure no other guy would come near her

She was wearing black blouse with red lehenga and matching duppata. Her blouse was little deep, showing bit of her cleavage and milky waist was visible.

Rocky came out. "Amma andar hai. Aao."
(Mother is inside. Come)
She follows him. She also likes him. He is indeed different from rest of the men here. But she had seen him with gun and last time with a lady also.

"Kahan hai?" She saw no so asked him.
(Where is she?)

"Kaha na andar hai... I mean washroom."
(Told you she is inside, inside the washroom.

"Phle bol nahi sakte the. Yeh halwa hai. De de na." She twitched her lips and about to leave when Rocky grab her elbow.
(Can't you told me earlier,here it's dessert, do give her.)
He pulled her closer. She was stunned. He keep one hand on her back for support and other playing at her waist. He was making circles with her finger. Her body was reacting to his actions. He then open her hairs which were in bun increasing her beauty even more.

"Rocky" she tried to say something but fails. The most talkative girl has nothing to say now.

"Bol Jaan" Rocky's endeared her. He looses the strings of her blouse. His eyes wents on her cleavage, making him mad for her more. He cares her cheeks, then rubs his thumb on her lips slowly. His hand than moves on the outline of her cleavage. Her grip on his shirt was strong. She was actually enjoying his actions. That's when he took a step further. He moved her hairs to one side, drag her sleeve bit lower and started kissing her neckline. She closed her eyes in ecstasy. He was licking, sucking and peppering open mouth kisses. Rocky looks up to see her eyes closed, he inches towards her lips.

"Bta na Rocky kya layi hai woh." His mother came out.
They hurriedly free each other.Rocky calm himself down and Reena adjust her clothes. Her mother did get an idea what's going on still choose stay quiet. She knows her son well. She pats Reena head. "You like him?"

"Woh.. yeh..woh..main..woh.." Reena was panting and shuttering. She didn't know what to say or what she was doing here. Rocky loves his effect on her.

"Paani laon."  Shanti ask.
(You need water)
"Nahi". She nodded negatively.
(No)

"Apke bete ko shehar ki ladki pasand aayegi. Main kyun anne lagi." She sadly told her without looking. Rocky was little confused but soon understood the statement.
(Your son will choose some city girl. I am not his type.)
She goes out. But again Rocky hold near his hallway.

(Like this)Her back was facing his face

(Like this)
Her back was facing his face. He tights the strings he loosened few minutes back.
"Jo mera hai, usse kisi aur ko dekhna haq nahi." He then came forward, facing her. "Woh mere sir is beti hai, apni badi si shaddi mein bula rhai thi. Mera toh plan dusra hai, shaddi choti aurjldi karunga pr suhagrat lambi hogi. Tyaar rehna tu hi toh mere liye, Chinna." He winks at her. She looks at him. Blushes made her cheeks red.
(She was my boss's daughter, inviting for her grand marriage. I am going to have small marriage but long wedding night. You be prepared for it, sweetheart.)

"Mere bhi Gaal laal kar de. Ek.." Rocky holds her cheeks. She smiles, stands on her toes and kisses him on cheek and left smiling. 
(Make my cheeks also red by kissing.)