His Badass Queen

Synopsis- Rocky is married to Reena. Rocky is sensible while Reena is Stubborn.

Staring- Yash as Rocky
           Shrinidhi as Reena

"Reena will you stop throwing, he will be here in an hour." Rajendra Desai, took vase from her hand. She was throwing things like maniac in her house. Reason, well Rocky was late due to some work in kgf.

"Why is he not here? He was supposed to come and take me back to our place." She yelled. Rocky got married to Reena a year ago. They love each other.

"Fine, then tell him I am going to club. He will enjoy his work and I will enjoy there." She choose her one of the most revealing outfit and left for the pub annoyed.

" She choose her one of the most revealing outfit and left for the pub annoyed

Her father keep calling her name but couldn't stop her. He spoilt her way back and now being Rocky's queen doesn't help her either.

She was drinking her fourth glass of vodka.

"One more of the beautiful" she heard a man, her man. He winks at her.
"Here it's on me." He offered him, passing the drink.

"Thanks but no thanks. MY HUSBAND won't like it." She pressure more on My husband.

Rocky chuckles. "He didn't have to know."
She laughed at him. "He will find you and then choke to death."
Rocky was proud to know that her queen knows his potential.
"But I guess I can take it. He might be busy with some other queen. I don't know." She glups down another shot. He smiles at her, that's her way of showing that she is upset and angry.
Reena eyed him from head to two. He was wearing black shirt and and dark velvet blue pant. He looks amazing.

"Shona

"Shona." Rocky opens his arms and points himself "all yours." He knows this is not the place to make her understand or to have talk.

She heard the song and throws her hands up in the air and move to dance for. Not before giving Rocky, a smirk. He knows what's coming next. He sat at the counter area.

She walked slowly, giving her Rocky enough time enjoy her sexy walk and wear. She started moving her body to the song. But her eyes remain locked to Rocky. They weren't close but she was seducing him from her moves. She was biting her lips, touching herself seductively. While her grooving on song still goes on. She turns her back and again turn, Rocky was walking towards her.
He pulled her closer keep his on her lower back and help her lips freeing from the bit.
"Yeh sab Mera kaam hai."
(It's all my job to do.)
"But you are busy."
"Never for you. 1 ghante ke kaam ko 10 min mein khatam tere liye hi kiya hai. Kisi aur mein meri Rani wali baat nahi hai. Tu waise hi hot hai, jo hai hi nahi usse kya jalna." He slowly moves her body to music when she grabs his hand pulled him out.
(It took me 10 minutes to finish an hour work. Just for my queen. Nobody comes close to my queen. You are hot enough, don't have to get jealous with the one who doesn't even exist.)

They were back in kgf. Reena was clinging to him. Her head on her chest, hands were playing with his fingers. His legs were on her skinny one. They were under the duvet. All of sudden she said. " Don't leave me Rocky, ever."
He said only one word giving her assurance. "Never."

"I love you."

"I love my Shona too."