Mistress-2

Rocky was free in the evening, he was just hearing some paperwork sitting outside in the garden area. Reena was also sitting with the womens and kids. Reena wasn't looking him in the eye, though she did peep him now and then. Reason last night also he humiliates her again.
A kid came running to Reena, "yeh lo." (Here keep this.)

She looks at thing strangely, "yeh kya hai."(what's this)

"Yeh machar marne ki dawa. Maa ne batya apko machar kata hai.. dekho kitna Sara, yeh lagane se koi machar pass nahi udega." He refers to the love bites, but for her its torture bites. They were increasing and hard to hide sometimes.

(This tube is mosquito repellent. Look how badly they bite you. Use this, and they won't come near)

Reena looks up embarrassed, only to find Rocky staring at her.

Rocky was smoking in his Room, when Reena came in. "Jaa, you are free."
Reena froze. If he said that the time she came here, even after day or two, she would just run away. But now it's hard for her to leave Kgf, her feelings and most importantly, him.

"Suna nahi, mood thik hai isliye bol rha hoon. Jaa. Agar phir se jaanwar bna toh.."
(Didn't you hear, today my mood is better, leave, if my animal mode gets on again than..)

She was feeling uneasy. With much strength she asked, "where?"

"I arrange everything. Don't worry." Rocky assured her.

She again asked,"why"

He turns to look her. "Why not"

"Jab ana nahi tha toh zabardasti laye, ab jana nahi hai toh bhi. Itni saza kyun mil rhi hai mujhe?"
(You forced me to come her and now forcing to leave as well. Why are you punishing me like this.)

"I am not punishing you, rather i am freeing you. You don't want that?" Rocky closes the distance. She didn't move.

"Really, after that, you can give me house, money, what about my life. By now everyone knows Rocky has mistress. How i am going to face anyone with this tag. Ohhh... Must have found a better one yourself.. that white one. You both look interested. Thats why your interest is over. Isn't it."

Rocky stayed silent while hearing her rants. Suddenly she hugs him. He was taken aback.Well what he did to her, it is surprising that she falls for him. Her hold on him gets tighter. "Please, I will stay in a room. Please let me stay,please."

Every time Rocky hurts her, for no fault of her, he hates himself little by little. He works roughly not care much about his wounds. He accept as his wrong doings for her. In the time being, she also became his comfort. He indirectly shares his problem and directly vent his anger on her.

"Reena" he called her name with such softness for the first time. "You fell for me, the animal, the monster.Really."

"Because, I have taken your anger, pain, care, love and soul, along with your body. I am part of your kgf. I... I promise I won't question about you and foreigner or anyone else." She shutters in end.

"She is business partner. That's it. And why would I have anyone else. No one can take this Monstrous side except you." He finally put his hand on her waist. "I can't promise to love you but I won't leave you ever." He smirks, "you are struck now, forever."