Her Saviour

Synopsis- Rocky met Reena in Bombay.

Yash as Rocky
Radhika as Reena

"Kya baat hai Reena, acha hath mara hai aaj." Soniya praises Reena.
(We did an excellent jjob today Reena, what say)

"Toh saala khud ko shikari aur mujhe bakri bol rha tha. Aaj iss bakri ne halaal kr dia." Reena boasts herself.
(Yes, that idiot trying to hunt me, poor guy, himself got slaughter.)

Reena lives in Bombay and her source of income was her pickpocketing skills. With her charming smile and beauty, she easily traps people in web. She lives with her mother near West coast area. She befriend Soniya in the same profession.

"Ayee, Reena tera Hero." Soniya points at most talked about person, Rocky. Reena has a crush on Rocky and she told him but he declined her proposal. Reena doesn't back out instead she flirts with him.

"Oh teri aaj kuch zayda hi smart nahi lag rha hai." She saw him walking in her direction, well that's where he operate his work.
(Didn't he looks more handsome today)

His hairs, his walking style, his straight forward talks, his entire personality attract Reena

Reena adjust her duppata and hairs and steps in his direction.

They came face to face. Well Reena with smiling face and Rocky with normal straight face. Rocky has some work ethics, one of them is never harm any kid and women. That's the olny reason he tolerate her nonsense. If Anyone else would pissed him off on same topic twice, that person would have been food for fishes.

"Aaj bakwas sunna nahi chahta, hat aage se." He coldly said to her.
(I don't want to listen to your nonsense, move)

"Itni beautiful, intelligent ladki tujhe mil rhi hai uski kuch toh kadar kar." She hugs him making cute complaint.
(You are getting such a beautiful, intelligent girl, you should be thankful.)

"Agar aisa kuch hota toh mujhe dikh jata." He walk passed her. Reena throws a small stone at him, which hits near his leg..
(I would have sense if i found such a girl.)
Rocky was doing his work, basically threatening local goons to not create any mishaps in the area. One of the Shetty's guy came there.