You are Mine- p1

Synopsis- Rocky and Ananya were having an affair and Rocky scolds Ananya.

Staring- Yash as Rocky
Radhika as Ananya

Bombay

Rocky was sitting on one of the boats. He was missing his mother badly today. He wasn't in his best mood today. He returned back to his home in chawl. Passing by, in the very first house, he saw a gathering of people.
It belongs to his love, Ananya. It was lust and liking at first, that turns into love but lust still remains the same. Ananya also loves Rocky. But she can't tell this to her father. Today, her father invited the suitable match for her.
Rocky invades their personal gathering. He saw people, snacks and Ananya standing with tea cups. Obviously, he understood what was going on. Ananya's heart beat increases. Yes she was forced to do this all and Rocky isn't going to entertain this.

Rocky looks at the guy, "yeh chai peene ka time hai. Shaam ke saath baj rhe hai, bottle khulwa."

(Is this tea time? It's Seven in the evening, ask for some strong drinks.)

The guy and his parents gulp.

Rocky continues, "khair, aaj dimaag hila hua hai, looks at everyone, thoda zayda." Ananya's eyes Piercing him. He came extremely close to her, "aaj paneer kha lunga, le aa... Aur haan, aaj phle hi bol ke ana thik hai."
(I am bit upset today, a bit more from normal days...... I will be fine with cheese cottage and tell in advance, ok.)

Ananya's father baffled and tried easing the situation, "my daughter sometimes make food for him, since he lost his mother." That works as salt on Rocky's wounds.

Rocky, shakes his head negatively, "tch, no sometimes, every time, everyday, every night, haan...sometimes late night." Rocky didn't avert his eyes from her father. Ananya wasn't going to back out but neither did she want her parents to get embarrassed infront of others. Like a perfect daughter, she always thought, she will convince them for Rocky.

The family gets up to leave, but not before insulting them. "If your daughter already have a lover, why waste our time."

Ananya's mother tried stopping them. "No, it's not like this. You are getting wrong."

"I don't think so, ask your daughter, what her relation is with this man, that she has to be with him every night." She makes an face still standing there.

"Waste time, MLA madam," Rocky mocks that lady, "you wasted their money and food, did they complain." They hurriedly left from there.

Ananya's father looks at her and than at Rocky. He slaps Ananya hard. He raised his hand again but Rocky hold him and push him. Ananya's father stumbles and lands on table.

"Baap hai uska isliye Zinda hai abhi, par agar agli baar mere aage, piche, dayien, bayein, kabhi bhi, Ananya pe haath uthaya toh, hath pair kuch chlane layak nahi chodunga." He warns him.

"Bhook lagi hai." This time Rocky yells.
(You are her father, that's why I am leaving you, next time, either in front of me or behind my back, if you dared touch her, your hands and lega won't be in working condition...... I am hungry.)

Ananya, who quite the entire time, marched inside the kitchen and came out with a plate of food. They both leave for Rocky's room.

Rocky can sense her fury, he hugs her from back, nibbling her bare neck area. "Aaj dophar se kuch nahi khaya."
(Haven't eaten anything since evening.)

"Hmmm.. toh Aya kyun nahi. Main toh tere liye har din available hoon, din mein, raat mein, adhi raat mein bhi." Ananya repeats what he said infront of her family.
(Then, why didn't you came, i available for you every day, every night, even late night, isn't it.)
She grasp his shirt, "Rocky you embarrassed me infront of my father. You don't need to share what we have with others, my parents." She pushed him, crying.
But his Rock solid body, didn't even move an inch. She barged towards him in anger, "aurjab sab bol hi rhe the toh pura bol dete na, adhi raat ko khane dene ke liye nahi ati, chalo yeh bhi bta do clearly, btao, chlo aao." She holds his hand and compel him to come. Rocky had enough for today.
(,Since you are telling truth, than complete it na, tell my father, what we do late night, come on.)

He pin her to the nearby wall, caging her. They were extremely close and that's not for the first time.

"Shaddi karne thi tujhe usse. Bhut der kar di. Aab nahi jaane dunga. You are mine now, forever."
(You want to get married to that guy. Too late for that. I won't let you go now.)

He closes the distance if there was any left. Ananya moves her face to one side, as he is about to kiss her lips, showing she is still angry. He sniggers, moves to her neck biting, she moaned at pain, he licks there soothing the pain, turn it into pleasure.
She tried punching his Rock solid body with her fragile hands. Her touch, turns him on even more.
He brush his hands on her cheeks, making her look at him. Wasting no more second, he smacks his lips on hers.