Life Changing

Synopsis- Rocky falls for Reena, a slave in kgf.

Staring- Yash as Rocky
Shrinidhi as Reena

Rocky was working in mines during his day shift, when he heard guards talking about a new batch which just came. They were mocking, as the new batch has more women than men. Rocky was hearing shit, holding a hammer. He badly wants to beat their shit out but has to control. After work he reached at his tent. He saw someone sharing his tent.
"Bahar niklo, koi aur jagha dekh lo." Rocky half yelled.
(Come out and look other place for yourself.)

He hears some whimpers but no voice came out. He was about to drag the out the person, without looking but stops as he hold the hand. Bangles, soft, feminine, it was a woman. He enters his chamber to look. There he saw her, distress, crying, scared. He was still holding her hand. Her eyes behold his gaze. He leaves her hand, told her to move in another tent. She requested to let her stay. He didn't argue more. She looks tired and need rest. Days went by, Rocky was getting attracted towards her, so was Reena.
One night, Reena found a paper which has symbols on it. Rocky snatched it from her. "Don't you dare tell anyone about it."  Reena was scared looking at him. She left from there. Rocky hid his plan with himself. No seconds later he heard, a similar sound of yelling and crying. He follows the sound to found few of Garuda's men misbehaving with Reena. She was crying and requesting them to leave her. But they were having their fun with poor soul. Rocky's blood boil looking at his Reena. He marched towards them and stop at few metres. His voice echoes, "kya hua." Reena looks at him. "Isne humein dhakka mara, hum isse dhakka maar rhe, hisab pura hoga na", One of the Gaurd said, messing her hair.

(She pushed us (by mistake), so we are pushing her back. Totally Fair.)

Reena tried reaching Rocky for help but they pulled her back, grabbing her shoulder. One even tried to back hug her. His hand moved towards her soft waist, but Rocky hold Reena's hand and pull towards him. She landed on his side chest. The three Gaurds were furious. No one supposed stand infront of them even to ask for water, and here Rocky took their fun in just a second. Rocky looks at his surrounding some Gaurds were out on patrol while others were busy in mining area. He signals other workers and they circle covering them, so no one can see Rocky beating the shit out of those Gaurds. The workers took care of the bodies. They were now sure, Rocky is their saviour.
Rocky make Reena sit in their tent and gave her some water. She drank one handed and other hand was trying to remove those dirty touches. Rocky notices her. He pats her head and embrace her. She threw herself in arms, crying hysterically. She hung on to him,
"Don't leave me. Please, don't leave me." Rocky fondles her,
"I am not planning to leave ever." He calms her with her words with deep meaning in them.
Kgf is going to be life changing decision of his and he is going to return the favor soon, changing Kgf, for bad or for good.