His majesty's pleasure

Anne...poor Anne had miscarried.
As well as bishop fisher and sir Thomas more being put in prison for not signing the oath.

Anne though,poor Anne.
She miscarried around five and a half months.
Elena was horrified and sorrowful for her sister but when she went to comfort her,things did not go how she had expected.
Elena was showing a bit,being around 3 months now.

"Anne,oh Anne"
Elena went over to her sister,readying to embrace her.

"No..."
She sounded angry

"No,what Anne"

"You don't get to come in here flaunting your full womb at me,when you go off to hasting or suffolk or wherever Brandon whisks you away to,not to mention the fact that you didn't even ask my permission to marry him in the first place!"

Elena knew that Anne was just angry and getting her anger out but it's not to say it didn't hurt.
When you going to impress her sister again and simply put her hand up and start Elena in her tracks

"Go"
Anne ordered

"But Anne-"

"Go just...Go"
She ordered again with her head down.

Elena left and waited in here a Charles's chambers for her husband to get home.

__________________________

After Charles got back,he comforted his wife while she cried.
He was furious with the queen and ranted to Henry about it.
He then,as Anne put it,whisked Elena off to Suffolk.
He didn't want her anywhere near that bitch,as he put it,for the reminder of the pregnancy.
Distress could not only hurt the baby but also Elena too and he didn't think he would survive if he lost her.

Though while they were away they got news that Mary Boleyn had come back, pregnant and married with a poor man or less and and and her anger possibly even jealousy due to the fact that Mary had a child,banished Mary and her husband from court.
__________________________

(A/N; this is what Sadie looks like btw:

Okay enjoy!)

6 months passed,
Henry was begging Charles to come back to court and on occasions,he did but it was only on dukedom matters.
Elena spend most of her time with Sadie.
Anne believed too much excitement to be bad for a child but Elena thought it was good.
That it is healthy for a baby to feel it's mothers happiness.

"Sadie,come and look at these tulips-ah!-ow!"

"What is it,your grace"

"Get the physician,the babe is coming!!"

Hours passed and Charles had broken almost all the mirrors in the house.
He flinched every time he heard his bookworm scream.
But alas the babe was born.

A healthy baby boy.

(Any name ideas for the baby?
COMMENT NOW,before I post next chapter soon)