The Act of Treason

"Push your grace!"

Charles was banging on the door trying to break it down because the physician wouldn't let him in while Henry was trying to calm him down

Elena's screams echoed around the halls giving everyone a ghostly shivers

A little cry echoes throughout the room and always peaceful until Elena let out another painful scream

"you have to push some your Grace the next one is coming!"

"NEXT ONE?!"
And the chaos broke loose again

After much more screaming,another little cry graced the room.

With a loud bang,Charles finally got the door down to reveal his gorgeous wife,even with the sweat and tears, holding two beautiful baby girls.

He,in a dazed mind slowly walked towards them.Elena not taking her eyes off them.

Estella & Lyra Brandon.

Estella was positively flawless, stand out blue eyes with rich chestnut hair.
Lyra shared the ocean eye colour but had her fathers deep dark hair.
True beauties.

Then a broken voice came from the doorway.
"Truly happy for you both"
It was Henry

"Thank you Henry"
"Thank you my friend"

Henry came closer,taking a look at the girls in their mothers arms.
"They are truly beautiful"
He kissed Elena on the cheek and gave Charles a brotherly hug before leaving the room and a frightened Orion entered, charging towards his parents and sisters.

"Wooow..."
He whispered, sitting in his fathers lap, looking at his baby sisters with such awe.

Elena wanted to feel bad, bad for Henry and Anne.
But she just couldn't, not while her girl were in her arms and her boys were sitting with her.

Her family.
__________________________

The banquet,days later,was chaotic.
Elena was seated with her new borns in her hands as Orion sat in the seat next to his mother,snacking on some grapes and giving the occasional one to his mother one or two.
"Mama eat"
The two,almost, three year old past his mother the fruit,popping it into her mouth,as she had no free hands
"Aw thank you,my love"
She said back as her son put a slice of apple in his mouth

"I have news"
Charles sat down next to them as he took Lyra in his arms,giving Elena a free hand

"What is it"
She asked

"Yeah! What is it!"
Orion mindlessly cheered

"The king has made an investigation against Anne,Cromwell is in charge of it"

"An investigation?!"
Worry took over Elena's face

"Yes,he believe she seduced him by witchcraft,you must stay away from her"
Charles was extremely anxious

"Stay away? Charles she is my sister"

"And the king wants her gone,I don't want you getting caught in the crossfire,I can't stomach the thought of you being hurt"

He was right, as much as Elena loved her sister, she loved her children more and she would not leave them.Never.
She too,could not stomach the thought of her and Charles being separated

"I will be cautious-"
She said in all seriousness
"-you and the children before anything"

He smiled and kissed his wife's hand looking deep into his loves eyes.
__________________________

He as right...he was so right.
Mark,the musician,Thomas Wyatt,William Brereton,Norris and George and Thomas Bolyen had all been arrested under suspicion of treason.

It made Elena sick to her stomach to think of her brother and sister that way,she was sure it wasn't true.
Anne loved henry so much but she couldn't deny the fact that her father and brother had arranged the take over, she was just happy she wasn't apart of it.

"Henry please!"

"NO! You were not a virgin when you married me you are not what you seem! Your father and your brother arranged everything"

Elena saw the fight with Henry and Anne occur when she was taking a walk in the rose gardens,she watched from Afar

"No! I loved you...and I love you still-"
She tried to stop him from walking away but he was as too determined
"-please! after everything we are to each other and after everything we were!-"
He would not stop,hate just filled his eyes as he kept on trying to walk past Anne stopped him one last time
"One more chance...one more"
She was close to crying...she was desperate

He pushed past her again
"HENRY!"
"HENRY PLEASE!"
"YOUR MAJESTY!"
"YOUR MAJESTY I BESEECH YOU!"

The second Henry was out of sight Elena ran up to Anne and her niece,Anne looked up and hugged her sister before handing Elizabeth to her and running off.

Anne went back to her ladies while Elena took Elizabeth around the garden,trying to distract her from what she had just seen but Elizabeth for more than happy to spend time with auntie Elena.
__________________________

Tragedy had struck.
All of the people Anne was said to have an affair with or tried found guilty and killed except for one and he would scream night and day like a howling dog that he was the only guilty one.

Anne was in the tower,while Elena cried for her brother and sister.
Orion would ask why mummy was crying and his father could not give him an answer. Charles Hated Anne but he loved Elena and her soon to be death and the death of her brother he was worried it might break his poor wife and all he could do was hold her as her family were slaughtered.

Elena clung onto Charles and her children for dear life.
While her first family fell apart, she would not let anyone touch the one she made.

Sooooo...
William
Mark
George
And Norris are dead...

ANYWAY-
Are we excited about the babies.
1 more chapter until season 3!!

I hope u enjoyed!
Till next time !
-Issy ❤️