Everything is beautiful

Anne's coronation was to happen soon and she was already being treated like a queen.
With wonderful clothing,being given her own lady's.
Anne and Elena was both taken out of the Queen Catherine's lady's.
Anne had about 13 and with Elena being being the duchess of hasting,she had her own land and houses with her own lady's at them and some even at court.
__________________________

Charles and Elena was talking at the ball.
He was back to convincing her to dance but she would refuse until he took the book from her hand and held it over his head,then she agreed.

They never broke eye contact throughout the dance.
"I feel like I see you less and less now my lady"

"Well as I'm sure you know,my sisters coronation is coming up and I need to help her in making sure everything goes smoothly"

"Well here's an idea!,take a break.for once do what you want instead of what your sister demands of you"
Charles said modestly

"I do!"

Charles have her that look

"Okay fine,I will in the future but now,too much is going on"

"I understand-"
He said in a smile
"-and I look forward to our future"

"To your future"

__________________________

Not much happened during this episode so I couldn't really write much but don't worry another chapter is coming very soon. I'm serious like maybe within the next half an hour because I'm writing this as you read.