Simply Henry

The party raged outside as Elena tried to block out any noise coming from it,she knew her sisters were in the sensual tent probably with some random blokes,whereas Elena was determined to stay a virgin until marriage and until then she would focus on her studies.
The stars were always her greatest fascination.
She had studied the Zodiacs and constellations many times over and never got bored.
She had discovered that her sister Mary was a cancer,Anne was a Aries and she,a Scorpio
(A/N I pretty much just picked those ones based of how they act as we know the show is not historically accurate in most of the portrayal of the boleyns)

The celebrations were loud and obnoxious,Elena rolled her amber eyes,closing the curtains of room though before she did so,she caught the eye of a blue eyed man drinking with his friend and when gold met sapphire she lost her breath.
The man bowed his head slightly as she followed.
Elena the hastily pulled the red patterned curtains and went to her wardrobe to change when Anne walked in.

"Anne! There you are,we must get ready for bed it is almost quarter till"

"Right you are sister"
As Anne started to get change Elena frowned and looked around

"Where is Mary?"

"The king of England called upon her thing evening"
Anne remarked smirking

Shock took over Elena's face
"Truly?!-"
Anne nodded
"-Good god" Elena said astonished

"Imagine what this could mean for out family Lena"
Anne said dreamily while using the nickname she had given her youngest sister

"It truly is amazing"

"Why didn't you come out tonight?"
Anne questioned

"Well I don't much care for outdoor parties, or parties, or the outdoors"

Anne chucked as her antisocial sister as they both got into their beds at opposite sides of the room.
The three sisters didn't usually share bed chambers but since this was a festival in Calais they had to share like their father and brother had to.

__________________________

Anne,Thomas and Elena were in one of the many courtyards and as their father placed his eagle on his hand they started to move.

"Sweetheart-"
He looked at Anne,
"-his Majesty is tiring of his French alliance,it seems he is also tiring of your sister,he no longer invites her to his bed"

"Poor Mary"
Anne said

"Poor us"
their father said back

"What do you mean papa?"
Anne asked

"when she was his mistress all our riches came from him but now that she is not it is likely that they will fall"
Elena chimed in,answering for her father

"Unless,he looked at his daughters"

"father I would but I intend to stay a virgin until I am married"
Elena explained to her father

"indeed very noble of you Elena,what about you Anne?"

"Even if he had me who is to say he would keep me,all his liaisons are soon over,it's not just Mary.He blows hot he blows cold..."

" well then perhaps you could find a way to keep his interests more prolonged" Thomas said cunningly

"You will both become ladies in waiting to the Queen Catherine,there,Anne,you will catch his eye and entice him-" He then turned to Elena
"-Elena I will admit,at first i wasn't so happy that you favoured you mind over everything else but now we must use it"

"Whatever do you mean Papa?"
Elena wearily questioned

"I mean use your great mind to 1.look after your sister. 2.find ways to undermine the queen,to get Anne closer to the king and finally use your post as an observer to gather any information you can about court business"

"Yes papa"
She answered

"And while your at it-" Thomas started again
"-try to get yourself a lord or something high in the ranks,the boleyn line must continue and must continue greater"

"Yes papa"
Both the girls said as they both went their separate ways

Anne to her dance class and Elena to her astronomy class.

__________________________