Chapter 64 *

* SMUTTY CHAPTER AHEAD. I PLACE A WARNING BEFORE IT STARTS IN CASE YOUD LIKE TO SKIP IT. *

-

I pulled the shower curtain open and immediately was met Negan who swung open the bathroom door at the same time.

I stood frozen in shock, feeling completely mortified that Negan was staring at my completely nude body.

"Get out!" I yelled, immediately scrambling to find my towel as I jolted him out of his daze.

"Damn, sorry." He replied as he backed out and closed the door.

"Don't you knock?!" I screamed as I wrapped a towel around my body quicker than I have my entire life.

"Don't you lock the door?" He retaliated from outside.

I cursed under my breath while I quickly dried off and tried to hide the embarrassment I felt from him seeing me completely naked.

Did he see everything?

I pulled on my pajama shorts and a tank before quickly combing through my towel-dried hair while attempting to shake off my embarrassment.

I swung open the bathroom door and stepped out into the hall to find him leaning against the wall.

"Don't make it weird." I ordered as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"You just made it weird." He replied, humor laced in his tone.

"Shut up." I snapped as I refused to look his way as I walked into the hall.

"Got any more tattoos? Was that a butterfly?" He asked, smirking as I finally had the nerve to look at him.

"Fuck off." I spat as I forced myself to look him in the eye.

Blood rushed to my cheeks as he confirmed he had, indeed, seen everything.

"No need to be embarrassed. These are nice, you should be proud of them." He replied, taking a step toward me as he glanced down at my hard nipples.

My jaw nearly dropped from his words as he took another step forward and something hard pressed against my low abdomen. My breathing became faster as my pulse quickened from the interaction.

"Knock on the damn door next time." I ordered as I forced myself to step away.

"Can't make any promises after that." He replied, a stupid smirk on his lips as I backed into the wall.

"Fuck off." I ordered before quickly walking down the hall.

My heart thumped forcefully inside of my chest as I tried to wrap my mind around what the hell just happened.

I walked into my room and sat down on the edge of the bed, still feeling the effects of the way he looked at me and spoke to me. I took a deep breath and briefly placed my palms over my breasts as I tried to recollect myself.

I audibly gasped, realizing I left my prized possession in the bathroom with my toiletries. I sprinted out of my room and down the hall before banging my fist on the bathroom door.

Idiot!!!

"What do you want?" Negan asked after opening the door. My eyes immediately went to his bare torso before traveling down to the towel wrapped around his hips.

"I forgot my things because someone rudely barged in on me." I answered, hoping he hadn't seen my personal toy.

I would never hear the end of it, nor would anyone else.