~TXT~

TXT reaction when you ask/sit on their lap:

Yeonjun:

Yeonjun has been playing games most of the day

Yeonjun has been playing games most of the day. You were really starting to get bored.

"Babe, can you get off that game?"You ask.

"Not right now"He says, not even looking at you.

You sigh, annoyed. Then you decided to see what the others were up to. When you walked downstairs, you sae them watching a movie.

"Hi Y/N noona"Kai says.

You smile. "Hey"

"What are you up to?"Taehyun asks.

"Your hyung has been on his game most of the day, I was really starting to get bored, so I came to see what you guys were up to"You say.

"Do we need to beat him up for you?"Soobin asks.

You shake your head laughing. "No you guys don't need to, at least not now, so I'll keep that offer in mind"

They started laughing too.

"Well guys, I'm going to go back upstairs and try again to get him off his game"You say.

They said ok and you walked back upstairs. Instead of sitting back down on the bed, you walked over and sat down on Yeonjun's lap.

"Babe, you're heavy"He says.

You gasp. "Babe!"

He smiles. "I'm kidding"

Then he puts his arms around his waist and continues playing.

"Can you please get off the game?"You ask.

He looks at you. "Yes babe, I'm sorry"

After turning of his game, he wraps his arms around your waist again. "You have my full attention

Soobin

You and Soobin were hanging out in the studio because he was working on a song

You and Soobin were hanging out in the studio because he was working on a song. Which you didn't mind. You always loved to see him work. Seeing him so focused and working hard always put a smile on his face and made your day. You love him so much.