~Enhypen~

In this chapter, I used a random korean boy name for the friend parts. (Hyun-Woo).

Also, I don't know who is roommates with who, so I just put members together randomly.

I am mostly friends with guys, so I always use a guy friend.

Though, if you have a request, and want a female friend in it instead of a guy, then I can do that.

Enhypen reaction when they see a photo card of them in your phone case:

Heeseung:

You wanted to get a PC of Heeseung so you can put one on the back of your phone, but you couldn't get one

You wanted to get a PC of Heeseung so you can put one on the back of your phone, but you couldn't get one. One day, Sunghoon came over to your home saying he had a surprise for you. You gasped when he handed you  Heeseung PC's. He told you he had gotten the PC's from a friend. You were so happy and thankful towards Sunghoon's friend and him. Immdiately, you picked one out and put one in your phone case. Since the boys were taking a break, you decided to buy them lunch.
When you walked into the dance studio, you sat down and gave everyone their lunch.

"Thanks Noona"Niki says.

You pat Niki's head. "You're very welcome Niki"

A few minutes later, a friend texted you. You started texting him back.

Jake chuckles. "Nice photo card"

You laugh. "Thanks"

"In real life, I look a thousand times better"Heeseung says.

You pat Heeseung's thigh. "I know you do"

Jay:

Out of all the albums you got, you haven't pulled a Jay PC

Out of all the albums you got, you haven't pulled a Jay PC. You really wanted a PC of your boyfriend. One day when you were at home, Heeseung called you. He had gotten an album for fun and and had gotten Jay PC's, and he said that he was giving them to me since he knew how bad I have been wanting Jay PC's. This is why he's your bestfriend. After he came over and gave them to you, you put one in your phone case.
The members had a week off and since you always go over to the boy's dorm, he decided he would come over to your place.