~Itzy~

Itzy reaction when you wipe their kisses:

Yeji:

Yeji has pranked you a couple times this week

Yeji has pranked you a couple times this week. So, you decided to prank her back by wiping her kisses off. You know it will make her annoyed, which will be perfect.

"Hi babe"You say, walking into the dorm.

She smiles. "Hey"

You take your shoes off. "So, what do you want to do?"

"How about a movie?"She asks.

"Sounds great"You say.

She kisses you but you wipe it off and walk over to the couch sitting down. After getting a few snacks, she walks over and also sits down. Then she kisses you again, but you wipe off.

She gives you an annoyed look. "Fine, no more kisses for you"

You start laughing at seeing her so annoyed.

"What is so funny?"She asks.

"Seeing you so annoyed is funny, since you pranked me a few times, I decided to get you back"You say.

Then you kiss her, which makes her smile.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lia:

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lia:

Lia can get very clingy towards you, which you love because it's so cute. You decided to see how she would react if you would wipe off her kisses.

Your doorbell rang, so you opended the door. It's Lia.

"Hi babe"She says.
You step aside, letting her in. "Hey"

She sets the bags she has down on the counter. "I got food"

"You didn't have to do that"You say, closing your door.

She smiles. "I wanted to"

You walk over to her. "Well, thank you"

"You're welcome"She says, kissing you.

After wiping off her kiss, you walk over to your couch and sit down.

She immdiately walks over and sits down also, pouting. "Come on baby, kiss me back, I love you so much"