~Niki (Enhypen)~

(I know bighit has a dating ban, but for this imagine, pretend that they don't, like for any other imagine lol. Also, I don't know what their dating ban is, but all I know is that they have one)

It's February 14th and I'm lonely once again. My friends are with their boyfriends, leaving me to watch sappy romantic movies and eating chocolate. Currently, The Notebook is playing and I'm crying like usual.

Suddenly, there's a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!"

"How are you doing hun?"My mom asked, as she entered the room.

"Not good"I said.

She smirked a little. "Well, there's someone here that might cheer you up"

My mom left the room, and Niki walked in.

"N-Niki? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at dance practice or something?"I asked.

He walked over and grabbed the TV remote, pausing the movie. Then, he grabbed a tissue from the box on my bedside table and wiped my eyes.

"Y/N, you're an amazing girl. You're beautiful and very kind. You have the most amazing eyes and your smile lights up the whole world. It's so hard to see you like this when you should always be happy. I love you. So, Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?"He asked, pulling a rose, a heart shaped box of chocolates, and a teddy bear from behind his back.

I'm speechless. My crush for a very long time asked me out!

"Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend Niki"I said.

After that, he ordered my favorite food and we watched my favorite movie.